THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN!!! NEW CD! NEW MUSIC VIDEO! and its on mtv?

CRAMPS

If you arent fermilliar with this band, well they are possibly one of the best hardcore/metal/teck groups to grace this nation.

even there short time as a band they are already being used as standing point to other bands (including mine)

with some of the most difficult riffs and oddtime signatures all at a high and frantic pace, these guys can land it all, while still holding energy for the crowd!

I just cant get over them, they are my favorite band of all time and now with there new album "MISS MACHINE" comming out all i can do is shit myself..

they are currently on tour and if they are comming to your town i BEG YOU to grab a ticket and check them out!

SO!! here is a couple songs from there new album! and a sneek peek at there new music video {witch is gonna be on MTVs headbangers ball??}

songs!-Panasonicyouth

Baby's First Coffin

Sneek peek video (cant find the full) click this, then click the pic and then click DILLENGER ESCAPE PLAN

YEAH BITCHES!http://loudside.com/images/albums/depmiss.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

It's back and hosted by Jamie Jasta of Hatebreed

too bad hatebreed fucking SUCKS!

but now i wish i had cable just to watch this video...but i think its on the CD/DVD that i ordered of Miss Machine.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

It's back and hosted by Jamie Jasta of Hatebreed

:lol: :lol: :lol: But yea, im not really blown away by them being on MTV, in fact in the past two weeks i have seen both - Mars Volta (Live) on mtv and The Locust.. so.. yea.

I AM X TOUGH X BUT TO BE TOUGHER I'LL SPELL IT XTUFFX

Originally posted by High Priest

The Locust.. so.. yea.

what the hell were they doing on mtv? I'm assuming a video...and if so, what song?

Dillinger is ridiculous. I think I read in Resound that they spend like close to three grand or something renting lights when they go on tour.

I saw them in january with the locust and I was honestly more impressed with the lighting then the actual performance which is insane because they are an amazing band...so the lights were obviously dope.

*side note, some fuck behind me kept grabbing my shoulders and he was banging his head and screaming ever word to ever song dillinger played so I turn around and tell the dude to knock it off. He stops for a moment then continues. I turn around again, shoot him a look and he stops. A minute later he does it again. "BITCH I WILL STRAIGHT COLD COCK YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOCK THAT OFF!" So the fucker does it again so I keep to my word and land on right on his chin. This huge mother fucker wearing a slipknot shirt(If you've been to the troc in philly you know who I am talking about...) picks me up and carries me to the back and just kinda places me by the snack bar thing. I'm expecting to get kicked out but he kinda smiled and was like, "You can't do that shit but I don't blame you. You got some balls. Dude had it coming."

Later on the guy I hit found me and apologized. I was tempted to hit him again.

Re: I AM X TOUGH X BUT TO BE TOUGHER I'LL SPELL IT XTUFFX

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

what the hell were they doing on mtv? I'm assuming a video...and if so, what song?

Dillinger is ridiculous. I think I read in Resound that they spend like close to three grand or something renting lights when they go on tour.

I saw them in january with the locust and I was honestly more impressed with the lighting then the actual performance which is insane because they are an amazing band...so the lights were obviously dope.

*side note, some fuck behind me kept grabbing my shoulders and he was banging his head and screaming ever word to ever song dillinger played so I turn around and tell the dude to knock it off. He stops for a moment then continues. I turn around again, shoot him a look and he stops. A minute later he does it again. "BITCH I WILL STRAIGHT COLD COCK YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOCK THAT OFF!" So the fucker does it again so I keep to my word and land on right on his chin. This huge mother fucker wearing a slipknot shirt(If you've been to the troc in philly you know who I am talking about...) picks me up and carries me to the back and just kinda places me by the snack bar thing. I'm expecting to get kicked out but he kinda smiled and was like, "You can't do that shit but I don't blame you. You got some balls. Dude had it coming."

well done! Thats one thing i hate about shows now a days...those duckburgers who do stupid shit..uggh!

that reminds me of one time at the nile show...there was this dude on the railling who if you bumped him he would kick back like a horse, and dude to his hight..that was about where your nuts were..so i got clocked in the dudes and fell back in extreem pain...got picked up by my friends, then after regaining testacular streingth a bunch of people including me (we were all hit in the nuts) took turns at running by and ear punching this dude untill he left.

it didnt take mutch.:lol:

Re: I AM X TOUGH X BUT TO BE TOUGHER I'LL SPELL IT XTUFFX

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I cant remember which song, it was off of the last album (which blew).. the one they released on anti/epitaph (i think).. anyways it was about 30 seconds .. the video was pretty cool tho.

It's already been leaked and it's all over Soulseek

I'm liking it, a lot of DEP fans will fucking hate it. It isn't Calculating Infinity part 2

And I got to see them live with minimal lighting in a tiny tiny venue... and they still fucking ripped it :D

Archived