the destruction???

Guest curse

the destruction of paris city

does anyone know where I can get ahold of the destruction of paris city 2? I already have part one, which was ill, but I don't remember where I got it from...:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why the hell are you trying to bust my balls? I got the video from a web site you fuckin shmuck ass bastard...... so the only thing smellin fishy is the the rotting flesh between your moms legs

• 2 weeks later...

Hell yeah.. finally Found it on underground essentials. I also ordered Damage INC. so if ya know anything about that, let me know. Ill post some more shit when I get them in like 2 days

Got Em!!!! they came in the mail today, and I just watched the damege inc video. It was pretty bad ass. The end of it was fucked up because when it was produced, the sounds of the last 20 mins were choppy, but it showed some skills. If a number 2 comes out I'll be sure to buy it. They rocked some shit in this vid. They had shit from Scribble jam 2000 in it, and had some bad ass VA shit. So ifyou get a chance peep this video!!! I haven't watched the Destruction videoyet, but when I do I'll let everyone know that cares

I just finished watching the Dirty Handz 2 video, and i have to say that it is a must. The video featured some of the lives shit I have ever saw, some of the rawest Euro train footage, and some of the largest shit I have ever seen. I features the SDK crew, and there's this crazy nigga talkin about "fuck it, I do not care" tearing up walls in broad daylight, downtown, live. There are people walkin by looking at him and he's like "fuck you mom and dad, it's because of you..." Naked old ladies running around, Hardcore missions to get to spots, and...... well shit just if y can get your handz on this one, do it.

Originally posted by curse

They had shit from Scribble jam 2000 in it, and had some bad ass VA shit. So ifyou get a chance peep this video!!!

ooooppppps..... I meant Paint Louis

Archived