Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Dentist.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by »§ÜGÅR«, Feb 24, 2004.

1. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

Do you have a fear of going to the dentist?

I never did..

I had braces for three years, and after alll that shit I couldn't care less about a little dentist visit.. Never had a cavity in my life..

So i go in to just get my teeth checked yestarday, because i thought i had a wisdom tooth comming in under a molar.

The fucker scrapes my gums and teeth, saying i need to floss more, and i look down and there's blood all over that little napkin thing they put on your shirt. :( He kept saying "Oh, a little tender there?", everytime he jabbed a tooth and it bled. Had almost a mouth full of blood to spit out after he finished.

fuck the dentist.

talk amongst yourselves.

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

dentists have the highest suicide rate of any profession

3. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I don't know...one of the most entertaining experiences I've ever had happened at the dentists office. The hot ass dental assistant forgot about me and left me on the gas for something like 30-45 minutes. By the time she remembered...the tube had fallen out of the mouthpiece. I of course went to retrieve it...and fell out of the chair. I got the tube to the gas kinda put back in the mouthpiece thing...but I couldn't get back up in the chair. When Ms. Hot Ass and Super Rack returned...I started hitting on her. All I could think about was burying my face in her cleavage.

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

did she giggle about it? thats a dope scenaria

5. BackSeatBebe

BackSeatBebe Junior Member

perfect teeth person here, no cativities, no braces.

i :love2: the denist.

and when i was ai kid i was so in love with those pink stain brush-more tablets

6. WISE

WISE Member

I remember when I had to get a fillnig or some shit, it's not a big deal or anything so they were doing it before I went to school ofr the day. They first inject novacaine into your gum so you can't feel anything, then start drilling. They asked me if I wanted any gas before they stuck the needle in my gum. I don't mind needles so I told them to just go ahead. After they inject me (the painful part) I start thinking "man, I gotta go to school in 1/2 hour. School would be much more fun hopped up on laughing gas." So after they inejct me and drill me I say "I'd like some of that gas now" and they tell me that it's only for before the drilling, but I start making up shit about how it still hurts and that I think the gas would really help....anyways I got to sit there for 15-20 minutes just getting lit off this gas after they finished and then went into homeroom.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

no cavaties, no fillings, no braces.... Ladies Love It.

I like my dentist.
    She was a model years ago in europe and she used her
    model money to get herself a dental degree and move
    to canada. Needless to say, all her assistants are hot as well.
    Plus she uses an ultrasound to clean the teeth, so there's no
    scratching or metal pics/ I should book an appt soon.

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out soon. It's going to suck.

I too also used to have a super-hot dental assistant. I would just stare at her chest the whole time she was doing whatever the fuck they do in there. But she's gone now, now it's some old lady who is fucking brutal. My teeth hurt for days after she's through butchering them...

The secretary is also hot though, I'll have to hit on her next time they put me under the gas.....

9. SteveAustin

It was pretty funny. She was really concerned and freaked out when she forgot about me. After I started busting out some of my pimp ass high school moves on her...she got her giggle/flattered thing on.

I'm pretty sure they made me sit in the office for 30 minutes after I was done, because I drove myself.

The last visit to the dentist resulted in the bitch of a dentist using my head as an armrest. I fired that bitch and got myself a new dentist...don't mess with my hair.

10. ares

ares Member

I've got no problem with my dentist. Then again, I've never had any cavaties, fillings, braces, ect ect. Im sure when they try to shove a needle in my mouth, my opinion will change.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i worked as a dental assistant to my dentist in high school.

i liked the dentist all my life...he hired me based on my teeth. my teeth never needed extra shit. no braces, no retainer, no cavities, etc.

i have really straight teeth and they practically align together when i smile.

12. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i'm about to leave to go to the dentist for the first time in a year and a half. last time i went i had to get three cavities filled and two crowns. ouch. it's a wonder that going back just... slipped my mind.

13. SteveAustin

oh my god...is it possible? could it be? devilush...do you remember some slobbering, high school kid hitting on you and staring at your chest?

oh wait...I'm older than you...never mind. :lol:

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

^^hahah no but i do remember cute boys from the neighboring high school that were patients. oh god...i was so nervous every time they came in. sweet boys but they never hit on me. and i never had a chest back then so they weren't staring into anything.

what i hated about that job was tending to the older people. it wasnta pretty site....and i never knew things can grow in your mouths.

15. My dentist:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/familia/papi107.jpg'>

AWESOM.

And of course, I've done a few stints as an assistant to him. Saw nothing but gnar-ass busted grills.