Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Dentist

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bumdigger, Feb 27, 2002.

1. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

Who else hates the dentist? i for one am petrified of the drill man . has anyone tried that shit where they put you to sleep while they work on your teeth?

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

the dentist doesnt scare me , but i dont enjoy going there at all......and its fucking annoying because when i was little i never brushed my teeth like at all , and never had a cavity , now i brush everydamn day and floss , and ive had a cavity each of the last three visits....what the fucks up with that .

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I love my dentist.
    She a former model who paid for dental school,
    and now she hires the hottest dental assiatants.
    She uses the ultra sonic ray gun, so there's no scraping.
    AND.. she's very liberal with the gas.

:love2:

4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

thats funny, i was just about to make a "scared of the dentist thread" i hate em!

5. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

dentists rule...they make your teeth nice and clean for the ladies...

6. My dentist has only one eye, a moustache yellowed out by smoking, drives a '93 Pontiac Sunbird with no air conditioner or hubcaps, and is known to arrive at the office quite drunk after parties.

His office resembles a Bronx apartment, complete with a dozen roaches floating in the toilet, crumbling wallpaper from the early 70's, and an overhead flex-light consisting of two flashlights duct taped to the original light. It is so old, no bulbs are available anymore to replace the last ones when they burned out. On my last visit, the air conditioner fell clean off the wall, loudly slamming and shattering on the floor, while I was getting my teeth cleaned.

But I still think he fucking rocks, he's the best dentist ever. Might have something to do with the fact he's my father, and the best drinking buddy I've had. Beer,

El Mamerro

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^^ that's a touching story!

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

(_:_:_:_(_MAKE_YOUR_OWN_SIGNATURE__(()) ~ ~~ ~ ~

9. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

ok don't have a coniption i'll fucken change it. damn

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

so is your played gimmick

12. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i haven't been in like 3 years. fuck that shit. i brush my teef and that's enough for me.

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

It just caught up to you.

14. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i can't remeber the last time i went... years ago... now i have 2 teeth that are slowly but surely shattering, (one has been for about a year and a half, one for about a year...) now i'm finally going next week... fuck the dentist...:D