Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE DEAD WRESTLER THREAD

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by john_gacy, Dec 5, 2009.

1. asthma al

asthma al Veteran Member

2. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Needed a lot more Woo. I refer you to this:

3. Shittles..TasteTheAsshole

Shittles..TasteTheAsshole Dirty Dozen Crew

4. Shittles..TasteTheAsshole

5. One Man Banned

Oof. If we still had negaprops I'd have to fire away... how you guys still listen to rap IDK, this sounds like shit the Wu was putting out 20 years ago, but this has no bump to it. And for a RIP Bobby Heenan I don't even think they dropped his name in, shit Action Bronson drops multiple wrestler references into raps, not sure I caught one line in this.

6. Shittles..TasteTheAsshole

7. One Man Banned

8. Mercer

Mercer Moderator Crew

This has to be one of the best things I've seen on the internet. Rick Flair is still the man.

9. asthma al

asthma al Veteran Member

10. Shittles..TasteTheAsshole

11. One Man Banned

12. Steel Schnauzer

Steel Schnauzer Dirty Dozen Crew

13. Bitmann

Bitmann New Jack

RIP
    Jonathan Rechner, better known as Balls Mahoney, was only 44 when he passed away suddenly. The cause of his death was not immediately known, but people close to the Extreme Championship Wrestling favorite said he had recently gotten ill after a bad fall at his home. His tag team partner Axl Rotten was also just 44 when he was found dead in a hotel only months earlier.

Birthplace: Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey, United States of America
    All the best kind Bitmann org.