The day you realized you could live forever.

imported_YEAHMANWORD

I been drinking Don Q and diet cokes (i gotta loose another 4-5 pounds and i'll be straight) for two hours now and will do so for another two or 3 hours until i'm ready to go out. It's been a gorgeous day here and i spent it going to the gym and then a run across the bridge and back. I also got a chicken roll and picked up a fresh bottle of rum.

I'll be done with my junior year of college in another two and a half weeks and can't wait for summer and to go back home. Up here is fun but i miss the metropolitan.

My (summer) job nets me insane amounts of money and it's half spent sitting around watching a baseball game(more than i know what to do with) and i finally got my car's engine completely fixed. I'm getting pretty serious with an insanely rich,gorgeous, surfer girl (fun fact-she learned to drive six-speed on her dad's 911) yet she's so down to earth that you couldn't tell the difference between her and any girl from my neighborhood. She doesn't buy expensive shit and i've never seen her come close to even being the least bit concerned with dough. Yet she lives in a multi-million dollar house and drives an Slk.

My fuckin parents bend over backwards for me (between putting up money for college and insurance payments for my car those nigs are headed right for the fuckin poor house but they don't want a fuckin cent in return) and if i could i'd buy them the world.

If i could have my own personal groundhog day, today would be it.

what's yours?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Your parents might work for it, but if they got your college (rent too I assume hence the "summer" job) AND car insurance covered, well, every day is a good day for you...yuppie

im waiting for the day i win a car . get asupermodel girlfriend who gives me head with a snap of afinger. and with my permed hair.. "hit me baby" is all i have to say ... she'l spray magical fairy hairy dust into my hair to make it magical. and then i own my own liqour/ smoke shop.

good evening and goodnight

Guest KING BLING

...and also it is REALLY easy to not be the "least bit concerned with dough" when you actually have money. You happy little homo...

Originally posted by KING BLING

Your parents might work for it, but if they got your college (rent too I assume hence the "summer" job) AND car insurance covered, well, every day is a good day for you...yuppie

yeah they got my rent (317 a month)but i pay for utilities if that matters from my savings from the summer job. i also rentained the 50 percent athletic scholarship i got even though i don't play anymore.

And in 1987 "yuppie" would've been truth. I push the 1987 325 i drop top. picked it up for $3200 in august with summer job dough.

get off this. I'm even drunker.

Guest KING BLING

...I was hoping to crush your happy day but instead I got a bank statement. $317 is almost what I paid in rent when I lived my my parents....

but really I'm just trying to fuck up your day...get drunk and fall in love I'm just a few words on a message board.

-Hater 1997

yeahmanword' do it man. just do it.

I work 45 hours a week and live wackness.. but as soon as i get done remodeling this house i got, im gunna be bankin like a mahtherfacker..WOOT!! 100% profit.

live on yeahmnaword'.. live on brother.

i think youre missing the point. i was bragging about how rich my girl is.

it makes me feel good to have a rich girl...and feel even better to brag about it.

i just got embarrassed at a restaurant a few blocks away in front of some kid i hadnt seen in years cause i forgot i had no money in my debit account and he wound up paying for my salad and a bacardi and coke.

my family consists of poor blue collar people who live life like theres no tomorrow.

i wish i could fuckin brag about how much money we had.

if we owned halfway decent cars and could afford vacations please believe i'd talk about them.

How rich exactly is your lady my friend? Does she drive a pimped out ride with Hub Cap Spinners? I love mine man.....I just wanted to brag about it..sorry, ill leave now.....

side note:

Originally posted by PalestineOne

what goes up....

...must come down

It's called the Law of Gravity......

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

I been drinking Don Q

That's all I read before I hit the "quote" button. You fucking rock for that alone... negroes don't understand the illness that is Don Q and the infinite superiority it holds over Bacardi.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

my family consists of poor blue collar people who live life like theres no tomorrow.

i wish i could fuckin brag about how much money we had.

if we owned halfway decent cars and could afford vacations please believe i'd talk about them.

i feel you on that..family is the same way..moms a public school art teacher, dad is a construction worker.

my 87 suburban just exploded..now we are down to 4 shitty cars. and that was the only thing that could carry my drums and amps for gigs...now we are pulling everything out of our asses to get a new suv or truck with cargo cab..

but life is good.:king:

Anyone ever notice all these residential streets that are starting to have those big signs that say "NOT A THRU STREET" or something along those lines when it REALLY IS A THROUGH STREET? what the fuck is that? do they think they're clever or something?? Fuck them, I drive through their streets three times the speed limit blasting shit twice as loud now, yeah take that you fucking soccer moms

Archived