Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE DATABASE.......

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by taper, Oct 22, 2001.

1. taper

taper Elite Member

for all you newbie fr8 inspirants out there i have some useful words of wisdom so to speek. although you would expect this tpo be coming from cracked or ese this one comes from your old buddy taper. listen up cats:
    me and 3 other people were rolling anround what just happens to be a yard that you well have to see to believe. enough to make you shit your littl pants. cracked knows. the conway terminal.... ne ways since the hightend security there ar a couple more bulls around. were driving alon and all of a sudden we see theese little blinking lights. we pull over and proceed to get shit fom the start. drivers license registration all that shit. he asks whats int the bags. i say i dont know. he looks at me and goes ok. give me your names. i actually gave him my real one since i knew we would get off without any thing.... so i thought. he leaves and returns to our car like 20 mins later. he says you two have been stopped and ejected from a railway system in pittsburgh of the year 1999. you tow dont have a record so you are getting warned. you tow will be recieving a citation in the mail. i guess they keep that shit on a national data base like the real cops. so my advice to you is get a fake name,remember it well and fire it out so you dont sound like your lying and you can get off. dont carry id and your str8. keep this in mind if you get stopped by a rail worker bull of anyone else.:king:

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

the burning question I have is....why the fuck were you driving in a yard?

3. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Damn that's fucking gangster!!!

4. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Can't they check the plates on your car?

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

rolling around with no id might have worked in the 80's, but now a days, if you dont have ID on you, thats grounds enough to detain you... that fake name shit doesnt fly. when they punch it into their computer and realize that it doesnt exist, you'll just have that much more to talk your way out of.

6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

on the contrary taper

i've had the ol "caught and released" hapen to me. my name and address is in csx's system for sure. i don't know the exact juristrictional (*sp) boundries are, but on r.r. property bulls have as much clout as any other cop. im willing to bet that bulls have the same juristriction as a state cop. never underestimate the bull, they are police! and as far as not carrying i.d., bad fuggin idea. not having i.d on you (especially in light of current events) is good enough reason for a cop to haul your ass to the station and at least run your prints. sooo, what seeking said.

7. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

1.Don't fuck with Conway Yards
    2.The fake name works great till they find out it doesn't exist
    3.Don't roll 4 deep in a car on an access road of a yard.

Following 1 and 3 eliminates the need to worry about 2.

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Everybody is not by default in the police's or whoever's database. You get your name in there by fucking up, getting busted or what not. So if you gave a fake name that wasn't already in the database and the cpu returned with no match, they would let you go. Not saying that its a good idea but I've seen this work with police before, they radio in the name you gave to check for any outstanding warrants. But the last time I was in court it seemed like half the cases before me were for providing false information, so beware, you can talk yourself out of one charge or warning right into another one.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if youve ever had a license, you're in the database. if youve ever had a social security card, you're in the database. if someone is lazy, and just checks for warrants, you might be ok, but more than likely if you claim you dont have an ID, they'll run a full check on you. they arent stupid, the idea that someone might be givign them false info has crossed their minds. they'll do it just to fuck with you if nothign else...

10. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

so then the question this brings to mind is...what about fake IDs? anyone have any knowledge on the subject?...

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

nobody really falls for that fake id shit anymore. not from what ive seen. the only way to do it is to get an id tht looks like you, which of course would work, but it also means anything you get popped wiht, goes on that persons record, and anything they've been popped with automaticly becomes your record.

but who knows... i say just dont get caught.

12. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

fake id's don't work? i'm not sure how a certian person had his done, but it worked.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

well, with most states switching over to ID's with magnetic strips an all that shit, its pretty hard to fake shit like that. besides, "fake ID's" are super 80's anyway...

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

heres a few things you may find interesting.

from an inside source (ex girls dad was a chief bull inspector), the cops in canada, mainly cp rail cops have more power than city cops as they are employed by the government and they are protceting government property, yes the trains are leased to cp by the government. therefore, they have alot of power. and can tell the city cops to fuck off if theyre in the yard. i dont know if youve seen it but i see rail cops giving traffic tickets and such all over town. im not sure on the situation in the u.s

also, the fake id scam can be used, but you have to be slick, get one that looks like you, yuo know the kind you use to get into the strip joints, make damn sure the poor sucker has no warrants and if possible no record. memorize the info to a tee. if you get hassled, hand em that and talk your way out of it. its really not that hard. if you can play it out the whole time, youre likley to get away. i know a guy whos gotten many fines and tickets to someone elses name. if you can talk a bit, you can usually get away with it.

15. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

now is not the time to use a false identity......
    if you were going to use that i would reccomend doing it in another state.....

i would drop specifics but...........