THE DARK CRYSTAL

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i knew a guy in high school who liked the movie the dark crystal. he was an ugly brute meathead motherfucker. he used to give me shit all the time, and i was kinda scared of him cos he was pretty big. one day he was pissing me off, so i just got all up in his face goin off at him, pushing him and fucking with him, and from then on he left me alone.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

i knew a guy in high school who liked the movie the dark crystal. he was an ugly brute meathead motherfucker. he used to give me shit all the time, and i was kinda scared of him cos he was pretty big. one day he was pissing me off, so i just got all up in his face goin off at him, pushing him and fucking with him, and from then on he left me alone.

haha

great movie.. i wouldnt wanna see it on dvd.. you know they'd do some crap to mess it up by adding digital effects.. it's all about the puppets man.. the first starwars was better(than the 2nd... not than dark crystal).

and if you listen closely, you can hear the sample to an 'old' xzibit track.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

GOD DAMN PAGANS!

Hey whats a pagan? are they people that have orgies? because once i saw one of those cheap sex mags that was called the pagan press and it was advertising orgies, also my friend claims to be pagan and also claims to be of the wiccan faith

also how does The dark crystal and pagans concide?

:confused:

Archived