1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the dare

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Oct 6, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

the dare

Discussion started by willy.wonka - Oct 6, 2002

i dare all you people to make a 5 minute video for the real world of MTV/sex tv
    i was watchin some road rules and i would love to be on that one, or even the real world..i wouldnt let them know that i write, i would just walk into the house meeting and when they start talkin shit about me, i would walk off.i would be bonin some girls up in there fo sho.cause the las vegas real world is promoting straight up orgies..its crazy..pleed beleeb that a little tag would be in a area that everybody would see for the entire season..i think i would bring home strippers and cause the biggest scene that mtv viewers would ever witness..i would be more popular that that gay guy that died of aid..i would top PUCK..

so go out there boys and girls..send those tapes in..for the real world or road rules is waiting..road rules=getting up in other areas and orgies

i dare you.
    did you know?
    that a lot of these people that talk shit, gettin you all pissed off are a bunch of 13-14 yr olds?
    my friend called me up and told me about how his little brother and all his little jr high-freshman friends are up here.havin fun.learning of anal and graff.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Oct 6, 2002

fuck tv

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Oct 6, 2002

i know, but on my hung over mornings of couch restin, i cant but help to watch.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Oct 6, 2002

I'm anti tv too. Sorry.... T.V.'s only for video games, not sitcoms and movies.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Oct 6, 2002

[​IMG]

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Oct 6, 2002

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: