The Dane Cook Appreciation Thread

I.C.Shadow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nozaki@Dec 10 2005, 11:49 AM

i was going to say how much i fucking hated that venom shit, but deleted it...i was going to say that when he started saying "why not me" repeatedly i wanted to fucking pucnh the tv...fuck that shit, mad annoying. it's comedy geared towards dumb people.

sorta like Will Farrell. I hate that dude and his one dimensional comedy. sometimes he's funny, but it just gets old

When I watch bet's comedy shows it makes me want to join the clan,that shits not funny at all.You guys want to talk about comedy geared towards stupid people watch bet "den ma mama is like get mah some chicken" then they pan over the crowed and show 450 pound niggers with the worst weaves jumping around in there seats dying laughing.

I saw this white guy on once.He had a black wife so it was ok.Dude was amazing.He even got these huge fat sluts tossed for heckling him,then homeboy made fun of the no end.

Fuck I'm racist?

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Dec 10 2005, 02:34 PM

When I watch bet's comedy shows it makes me want to join the clan,that shits not funny at all.You guys want to talk about comedy geared towards stupid people watch bet "den ma mama is like get mah some chicken" then they pan over the crowed and show 450 pound niggers with the worst weaves jumping around in there seats dying laughing.

I saw this white guy on once.He had a black wife so it was ok.Dude was amazing.He even got these huge fat sluts tossed for heckling him,then homeboy made fun of the no end.

Fuck I'm racist?

YEP..its ok, at least you admit not like the other white people who try to cover up for it by dressing "urban"

Saw dane cook, jamie kennedy and dave chapelle awhile back for a college tour they were doing. Dave was funny, but extremely trashed, and it was more fun laughing at him, than with him. Jamie was pretty funny too, but dane cook killed shit. I was in tears at one point at the show, I swore I almost shit my pants.

He did this whole cool aid man routine and i was rolling..

Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie@Dec 10 2005, 03:09 PM

"urban"

thats some stereotype shit.

I dont think color really matters if your a douche bag your a douche bag regardless of your skin.

And if I punched you in the mouth whether your black or purple you better believe theres gonna be all types of red shit flowing out.

EXACTLY..thats why I typed it

and no frate raper, rocking fubu just makes you a wigger.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Dec 10 2005, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Dec 10 2005, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-YourSistersAssCookie@Dec 10 2005, 03:09 PM

And if I punched you in the mouth whether your black or purple you better believe theres gonna be all types of red shit flowing out.

As apposed to the white shit flowing out your's cocksucker??

[/b]

sure sure whatever you say.

Im just a pessant compared to you here on 12oz.

forgive me if i offended sire.

I was only trying to say something other than what you consider righteous.