The Cure

Guest Canadiano

Guest Canadiano

alright, so I know the lead singer is gay. And I like some of the songs I've heard over the past many years. Now, for all you Cure Appreciators, start appreciating, 'cuz the waitress at the bar loves 'em, and I gotta try and impress. This girl is mint. I told her that she sounds like Edith from All In The Family the other day on my birthday, and that was the first time I ever talked to her. She doesn't sound like Edith at all, in fact she has an angelic, soothing voice. It was the alcohol that broke my brain temporarily...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

the cure are one of my all time favorite bands...they're just perfect.

as for him being gay...not true...maybe bisexual..he marred his highschool girlfriend but she passed away at some point. :(

Guest Canadiano

^^ tell me about it (zesto*).

I hope that by being a waitress, she has gotten accustomed to stupid remarks like that, and my idiotic comment rolled off her back. I know a lot of girls who would be seriously insulted by her, and now I'm afraid to go back to the bar I'm a serious regular at.

robert smith wears a wig. that's ok though, cos the cure rule. love cats do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do love cats do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do love cats do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do love cats do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do love cats.......

Archived