THE CRYING GAME....

Guest post.

Mikro: dude

Mikro: what the hell

Mikro: kill her

Mikro: what a fuckin mo ron

Mikro: oh get this shit , dirty habit has been hardcore hitting on me for the past 2 nights

Mikro: i just giggled

Mikro: lol

Mikro: he was telling me how goregous that we were

Mikro: yeah dude

Mikro: he told me he loved me last night as well

Mikro: poor lonley dirty

Mikro: lol oh man

Mikro: youre awesome

Mikro: fuck holy shit!

Mikro: i wrote 3 new songs today after work

Mikro: nah ill just fade away...

Mikro: shhhhhhh

Mikro: NO!

Mikro: no i feel bad

Mikro: not yet

Mikro: wait til im drunk

Mikro: yeah i led him on

Mikro: hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Mikro: what is

Mikro: oh man

Mikro: dude i was just being coy

Mikro: hold up i need to restart

Mikro: brb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Since when did people resort to playing school yard games on others in this community? Aren't we supposed to be adults? Yes, I can somewhat see the humor in this, yet I can't help but feel upset at the fact that someone would play such a mean trick on someone else. Regardless if it's a joke or not. It isn't polite to toy with peoples emotions. Would you want someone to play a mean trick on you and then post it for the world to see? Yes, I understand that this is just the internet but this is also a community in which we all frequent on a daily basis -- so that makes it somewhat real in essence. Sometimes people can void out the stupidity of others because this is only the internet but the fact is, you can't ignore emotions when they get hurt. No matter how sorry you may be in the end.

It's not very often that someone gets the best of me. Now is not necessarily one of those times. You all put a good effort into making me look stupid in front of 12oz... Post, Mikro, Devilush, and Podrido... However, I won't allow myself to be annoyed about it once I'm not sitting at my computer, and I'm off doing other things. I think I have a good sense of humor. But it has to be tasteful humor. Think of that next time you are trying to be funny, and remember that when you make someone the butt of your joke they are not always going to laugh with you in the end. Good job team.

true jades very true....but no one defended tease when they kept posting that im conversation. and people still give him shit. sure he acts immature and all, but still, this is the same case. high school.

in any other case, this wasnt meant to even go this far. i could have sworn dirty knew for a long time now.

as far as acting like adults....in an essence this website that we all are a part of, is almost real. but i rarely see adults around these parts nowadays.

i am not comparing you to tease as far as personality goes because you win on that round.

what i am comparing you both to is the fact that people have been shitting on tease for like years now. and in this instance (the trick), it seems as if its the same thing. but he gets it on a constant. you just got played once. like high school.

well, on one hand i can't help giggling and shit, but on the other hand, i feel it my duty to help those that try to attack my 12oz brethren, so fuck ya'll, i got dirty's back. but not in a "how could you, that's mean" jadesblue-ish way, a "punk bitches just messed with my boy dirty and we can't have it, time to ride on these punks!" sorta way!:mad: :D

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

The amount of unintelligent and childish people on here is beginning to wear on me though.

welcome to planet earth..

i've got some news..

people don't get any more mature, they just get older...

hahah oh come on people! You expect to find mature people on here? It's 12ozprophet.com!!!!!! It's the fucking internet. This is the only part of my day when I don't have to be grown up. This was funny. Especially cause dirty habit is such as asshole. :D sit back and have a laugh at someone else's expense. That's what 87% of this forum is anyway.

Archived