The Creepy Older Guy

Gunm

So, can anyone relate some stories of the "creepy older guy" or the "old guy at the club"

from where they live?

In case you are clueless, standard "creepy old man" generally has a 15-20 yr old age difference from the people he kicks it with. Say, a 36-37 yer old kicking it with a bunch of 18-19 yr olds. He's "cool" because he buys beer but when you see him tagging along with bunch of people half his age it's all "ewe"

Exceptions to the rule would be a wise older dude who doesn't attach himself to any particular clique or crowd but is generally "around" to give good advice, relate funny stories or smoke pot with (See KaBar2 or Phunk)

Pictures would be great

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creepy old guy//////

LENS

whatever man....I'm not that old.

Old as all the mods here

And El mammero...I wouldn't count your dad as the "creepy older guy"

When an older guy is totally accepted into the fold and is there for much more than the fact he has a car, money and alcohol, then it's all good

you can never be too old to rock.

Nah, but even at 30 odd,you cant get para,

remembers when u wrer 18, at some club, &

you were like shit/jeees, I'm never gonna end up like that dude*,

**Money

only *** = pevr'n

******=that traveler 15 year old I fineeeeeeed!

2thebone1fordtrouble4fordbass

i think "creepy old guy" also applies to men that stare, drool, stalk, and/or hit on women at least 15 years younger than them...

because i have this "creepy old guy" story from like 10th grade when the teacher took us to eat off campus (we had one of those laid back "high schools", if you'd even call it that)... so we split up and a group of us went to the jack-in-the-box. so it's like ten 16-year-olds in a jack-in-the-box in the middle of the day that can't keep still or be quiet. one of the people among our group was a girl. she was a black chick. so we are standing in line waiting to order when we notice this old white guy that's at least in his 50's sitting in one of the chairs, not even eating, staring at the black girl with his eyes wide, basically drooling, eyeing her up and down. and if i recall correctly the dude either had his hand in his crotch or was feeling himself up. like he was about to get an orgasm while staring at her. he stared at her the whole time. i can't remember if we got it to go or if we ate there.

When I was 18 I worked at Macy's briefly and worked with this late 30's guy who would try to buy pot from me and on our lunchbreak would stare at like 15/16 year old girls and say "god, sometimes don't you feel like a creepy old man?" I just said to him, "man, I'm fucking 18 years old."

At the risk of betraying my secret innermost COG, let me say that when I was in high school we had a drug store with a soda fountain and grill right across the street where everybody hung out. (Yah, kind of like Archie, Veronica, Jughead, Betty and all the gang from Riverdale High. Only we smoked dope out in the parking lot.)

There were these two older '40ish guys who hung around the soda fountain, scoping out the girls. I was more than just grossed out, it was like I was ...deeply offended. I can remember saying to myself "That's just sick--those guys are old enough to be my Dad." Somehow or another once you were no longer a high school teenager you should just accept your fate and crawl off to die with all the other old creepos.

And then you graduate, and move on with life, and then you meet some fine chick at a party and find out that she's a junior at Riverdale High. It's like "Holy shit, am I becoming a creepo?" And then you go to college and you see all these fine college girls hanging around with these suck-ass "young" TA'as and professors, or worse, find out that a girl you know is fucking her professor, and it's like "Guh-ROSSS! He's got to be at least thirty-five!"

And when you hit your thirties, it doesn't seem so bad to want to date some fine young stuff. When I was in the Marines, at age 29, I was dating an 18-year-old and later a twenty-year-old. When I was 31, when I got out and moved to San Francisco I was going out for a while with an 18-year-old. But in the long run, what do you really have in common with somebody that much younger than you? Not much.

When I was 19, I had a 31-year-old hippie girlfriend. I can tell you what we had in common--getting laid three or four times a night. Hell yeah.

Can't do that any more, dammit. Try not to be too hard on the COG's, cause YOUR TURN IS COMIN'.