the cosby's

iCEBERG

go pay your respects to the greatest show ever, the only show to be in the same class as the simpsons by watching the special...

anyone who doesnt watch the cosby's is no friend of mine

if youve never seen this show go kill yourself...

better yet if youve seen this show an didnt enjoy it, then seriously... go kill yourself

its back on, you should be watchin it

cosby = :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was on here 2 days ago , its fucking hilarious . dude's right , if youve never seen this show , or are too young to even know about it . kill yourself immediately . for all us who grew up watching this , i highly recommend watching the special ........its great !

you watchin it too? :lol:

he said

"so i tried startin the car an its went *blub blub blub blub blub blub* an it still didnt start.... now your not gonna believe this but when i stepped on the gas the car said "what?"" :lol:

ohhh shit this made my week, i didnt even know they were havin a special untill it just came on

Originally posted by iCEBERG

you watchin it too? :lol:

he said

"so i tried startin the car an its went *blub blub blub blub blub blub* an it still didnt start.... now your not gonna believe this but when i stepped on the gas the car said "what?"" :lol:

ohhh shit this made my week, i didnt even know they were havin a special untill it just came on

lmao :lol:

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

you'd love philly . . .

this guy dances to bill cosby and michael jackson songs in 100% bill cosby style! i think he does it at least 3 times a week.

if i ever go to philly i will in fact, search for this man. i wanna see how well he can do the "huckstable shuffle"

hes the fuckin man... i wish i was a cosby

they didnt even get a standing ovation at the end of the special. it is now... my mission, to research and find out who, everysingle person that attended that show is, and one by one, track them down, and pull a jay and silent bob on them

Guest Pilau Hands

the special was fucking fantastic. i didnt study for my final just so i could watch it. if i had to pick two shows to watch forever, it would be the simpsons and the Cosby show.

the coz 123

its on twice a day

11 in the mornin an 6 at night

its on nick at night like 6 times a day but i only get like 12 channels. is nick at night part of cable or do you have to pay for it extra like a hbo channel?

i suggest everyone goes to www.tvguide.com and put in your zip code, choose your cable company and it will give you a schedule for all the cosby shows for the next two weeks

Archived