The correct way to eat an avacado?

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got an avacado tree in my front yard. Normally little tiny ones sell at the store for a buck a piece or more. Mine are 3-4 times larger minimum. People always try to jack. I've caught people with potato sacks and fruit pickers jacking avacados. Mothafuckin' Ratbastards!

u dont even have the right way in ur poll. the right way to eat an avo is to remove the pit and sead, crush it up, mix in "emerald kitchen" salsa, lime, and a little spike; and get some redhot blues. bomb fuckin guac. any other way is wrong!!!

Guest me IS cool

Dammit the best way to eat avocados is in a torta! Nice sliced horizontally or course! Nah seriously I never eat those biatches by themselves, I'd rather put 'em in sandwitches. But I'm retarded so screw it. :p

the second best way to eat avos:

slice it up and put in in a sandwich with:

a wheat roll

lettuce

grilled thin slices of red onion

sprouts

dijon

mayo

cheddar or jack cheese

pickles

heat up the roll with the cheese on it so it melts.

shits hella good

Originally posted by Pistol

I got an avacado tree in my front yard. Normally little tiny ones sell at the store for a buck a piece or more. Mine are 3-4 times larger minimum. People always try to jack. I've caught people with potato sacks and fruit pickers jacking avacados. Mothafuckin' Ratbastards!

hey psistol mind if i swing by?

for real man, you should gather those shits up!

If you want the easy route, go to ANY farmer's fruit stand and show them what you have. Either scope his price or ask him what he'll be selling the cados at and then cut him a BIG ASS deal. If he's gonna sell them for $2 apiece try to get 75 cents each, believe me they'll bite and the money will add up.

Another, tougher, approach is to head down to the local grocery stores on their 'farmer's days' when they buy veggies and such from the backdoor, ask a store manager if they do that sort of thing, they'll pay you what they pay commercial growers which ain't bad...

The 3rd way, the toughest, is to take them around to restaurants, you can't always expect cash from them but you can often get a deal on all your food purchases, like 20% off, AND you can have credit, so you can take them some cados in the morning and bring a date back for a free meal later that night, nobody said she has to know the deal, just watch her face when the check comes and you just write your name on it...

Guest blood as ink

i used to hate avacado and guacamolie...but then one time i ordered this sandwich and it was covered in avacado...and i didn't want to take it back and complain i just wanted to eat food and ever since then i've been warped.

avacado is great...:yum:

I know Smart. The cool thing is our tree is Huge. So we get hundreds of avacados. Mostly we just give them to our friends. But one year we took a couple to the local restaurant and they bought a couple. Our avocados taste better than the ones in the store, real buttery.

Second a bit of information regarding avacados that no one cares about.

The name avocado came from the Aztecs, which eat these motherfuckers like crazy. It comes from the Nuahuatl (Aztec's Language) word for testicle. The reason for the name was that the Aztecs believed the Avocado was supposed to enhance sexual performance sort of like "Horny Goat Weed". The seed inside was supposed to represent the seed from a man. Second the avocado sorta looked like a testicle. So next time you eat an avocado, remember how it got it's name. :mexican: :idea: :king:

Guest me IS cool

Second a bit of information regarding avacados that no one cares about.

The name avocado came from the Aztecs, which eat these motherfuckers like crazy. It comes from the Nuahuatl (Aztec's Language) word for testicle. The reason for the name was that the Aztecs believed the Avocado was supposed to enhance sexual performance sort of like "Horny Goat Weed". The seed inside was supposed to represent the seed from a man. Second the avocado sorta looked like a testicle. So next time you eat an avocado, remember how it got it's name. :mexican: :idea: :king:

Aww thanks a lot you couldn't let me enjoy my avocados. Now I got some weird ass image of Aztecs and their sex food. Guess that's one ingredient that's gonna stay outta my torta from now on. :lol:

Archived