The Cop Let me go.....for a price....

Gunm

A cop rolled on me for tagging on a sign once and he gave me all this shit about being a vandal, society pays dearly for my activities, etc.....

Anyway, he said to me I'm gonna give you an option here...

1. He would arrest me and take me to the station

or.....

2. I would allow him to take my big black marker and write "asshole" on my forehead after which i was to "get the fuck out of here"

I chose #2. The cop took his time too making sure it took up my whole forehead. Oh well....I didn't go to jail and I just told people I passed out at a party.

Anyone else strike a deal with the blue devil before?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

writing must have just start in your area cos that shit he did to you is no longer in use!! hahaha

Uhm....no....this was in Berkeley about 5 years ago. Is that long enough ago to be considered a time when shit was "still in use"? No, wait, don't respond to that. I don't want you to "drop knowledge" on me.

I was tagging "Bulldoze People's Park" on a sign. And as for reporting the cop, shit, I was amped enough to get off with an obscenity written on my forehead.

How would it have gone if I went to the station and said "Uhm, yeah, I was vandalizing a sign and one of your cops decided to fuck with me."

They probably woulda arrested me and fucked me over some more in a nice secluded cell.

^^ thanks

yeah, i guess i coulda raised hell with the police department but it would have been like going to a bank i just robbed and complaining about how i almost tripped on their doorway running out of the place.

There's actually a picture of me with "asshole" on my forehead (albeit faded) floating around somewhere. if i find it, i will scan and post.