the complete libby hoeller (a review)

casekonly

well, the first scene starts with libby dancing around and sgtripping, followed by her pulling out a dildo and rubbing it slightly.

scene two shows libby getting freaky with aforementioned dildo, standing on two chairs and jammin' it...she almost flals here, i find it quite amusing...

scene three, more dancing and jammin', nuff said

scene four shows libby on a bed masturbating to "i touch myself" excellent choice, although a bit cliche'...libby freaks it, but you can't see her snatch too well. damn the webcam!

it wraps up with a little more dildo action...leaving me acid reflux.

well, you can find this video on kazaa or many other p2p sharing programs...wonder how libby feels about this? there are a few sites dedicated to her, explaining how the vid made it to the net, etc...fun reading, better video...she has a great body, and a red dildo...

her musical tastes weren't all that on point, but you can forgive her when she's dancing aorund with her muff hanging out...last scene it appears that she didn't shave for a week or so. i give this vid a 6 out of 10

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think ive seen that shit. good idea for revenge, no doubt. remind me to request all my future girlfriends to make tapes of themselves, just in case.

Archived