Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Complete Calvin & Hobbes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Europe, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Yeah so I have just been blessed with this awesome Complete Collected Edition of Calvin & Hobbes.

[​IMG]

The three volumes inside the box brings together every Calvin and Hobbes cartoon that has ever appeared in syndication, along with stories and poems from classic collections.
    A total of 1432 heavy printed colour pages, weighing 26,5 pounds (12kilos).

:king:

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Wow, that's hot.

How much?

3. amazon.com has it listed at an amazingly low 105 dollars.
    Its well worth every penny and I expect my edition to be in my family for generations.

[​IMG]

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Best comic ever, hands down.

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Looks dope.

I'd also like to have this:

[​IMG]

The Complete Far Side Leather-Bound Set [Signed Limited Edition] (Leather Bound)

6. PushbuttonWarfare

PushbuttonWarfare Member

Since that came out Barnes and Noble has been putting all the other Calvin and Hobbes collections on clearance, which kindof sucks since the strip wont be as accessable to people since they'll be forced to buy the complete collection. I already own all the books(even the treasuries which contain part of other books), but I'm probably going to have to own this. It does look incredible. I like the rumors that watterson just paints landscapes now and then burns them when he's done.

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

very nice Europe.

I pretty much stopped reading the comics page when Calvin and Hobbes was discontinued.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

10. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

treal

11. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

shit awesome. fuckin cool, i want that. one of my favorite comics ever. Far side was also cool as a muthatrucka. I lol often reading those.

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I have heard that Bill Watterson is going to come back and do calvin and hobbes either in the paper or make one last book. I heard this maybe 2 or so months ago. Any one else heard of it. Id love to see him do some new calvin and hobbes comics. Best comic ever.

13. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Fucking christ. I have to buy that. I've already got all the other books and all that... but damn.

Bill Waterson is one of my favorite artists ever.
    Best comic strip ever.
    Damn, I hope he does come back for new comics. Like really damn bad.

14. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

whats 26,5? its so filled with endless possiblilties. commas will end life as we dont know it.

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I remember reading these books in 2nd grade or so and loving it. Years later when i picked the books back up and re read them, I gained a whole new appreciation for his humor. I also attribute a good portion of my vocabulary to reading these books as a kid. Watterson is number one in the streets.