Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE COAST2COAST SHOW...

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by SPACEGHOST, Mar 4, 2003.

1. SPACEGHOST

SPACEGHOST New Jack

http://www.cartoonsvillage.it/hannabarbera/spaceghost/003.gif'> [b][i][SIZE=2]
    FORUM PREMIERE
    POSTING TOMMOROW NIGHT
    FEATURING SPECIAL GUEST
    BASH WH, STV, KBT[/b][/i][/SIZE]

2. KingJive305

KingJive305 Guest

DEK-DadEKounty nigguhs........

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400245402_001P.jpg'>
    REAL DADE COUNTY NIGGUHS............

3. cnd

cnd New Jack

bump for the spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace ghost...

4. MiamiMayor

MiamiMayor Banned

I'm sayin though......what a fool money!

This is for niggahs who get busy forrrrlllllllllllll
    [​IMG]

5. MiamiMayor

MiamiMayor Banned

in an alley in south beach

You fuckin pussy!..what you got muthafuckah!hahahahahhaahahaha

6. KingJive305

KingJive305 Guest

THE LAST LAUGH...

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU( AND YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKIN' BOUT). YOU TRY TO TAKE SIDES BUT SINCE I CANT NOTHING TO YOU. IM JUST GONNA TAKE OUT ON THE NIGGUH WHO YOU TOOK SIDES FOR. SO bASSh YOU CAN THANK YOUR BOY'S FOR THE LIFE LONG DESTRUCTION OF ALL YOUR SHIT. bASSh YOUR GONNA HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NAME AND HOPE I NEVER FIND OUT CUZ IF YOUR SHIT IS WACK NOW JUST WAIT TILL I CATCH UP ON IT. SO REMEMBER VERY WELL YOU STARTED THE BEEF AND KNOW YOUR "BOYS" HAVE REINFORCED IT. SO THANK THEM, AND DONT GET MADD BE LIKE ME GET OUT ON THE STREETS AND DESTROY THE OTHER NIGGUHS SHIT. ITS YO' ASS MISTER POSTMAN. OH YEAH AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO STEPS INTO THIS, WELL JUST TRY. IMA SHOW WHAT A REAL MIAMI/DADE COUNTY NIGGUH IZ ALL ABOUT. MAYBE ONE WE'LL MEET AND YOU'LL GET YO' SHIT SPLIT FOR RUNNIN' YOUR BIGG MOUF' . OR MAYBE YOU'LL SEND YOUR BOYS TO DO ME IN. WHATEVER HAPPENS IS ALL GOOD BUT YOUR SHIT WE'LL NEVER BE THE SAME. ITS BETTER FOR YOU TO STAY IN TALLAHASEE. "KINGJIVE305" FO' LIFE HOMEBOY.

7. Metal Calus

Metal Calus Guest

Hello miami fla. usa. my name is dabo, from Germany. I vant to go on vacation in your butifull city. vowever i have heard that everyone who voes on vacation on miami gets shot in the vace. how can i avoid this most tragic demise??? valso my favorite movie is scarface and i love those crazy geto boyz. and me so horny!!!!

8. *DEDKOP$GT<-

*DEDKOP$GT<- New Jack

FUCK YEAH> ITS ALL ABOUT DA GETO BOYS. I"M SO COOL I GOT A GETO BOYS BACK PATCH. HAHAHA AND THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE HES SCARED OF THOSE DRIPPY TAGS. DONT BE SKEERED!!!HAHA

9. MiamiMayor

MiamiMayor Banned

Come outside your house.....

I'll get you merked in a day or two!!!........you love my name,you love my fame.....homeboy you 'll never be like me i'm too off the chain!..And just try to take my shit out homie,go to jail for takin my shit out,you ain't even safe in there either!.....I changed the game you wish you could play TODAY!.......I'll be in miami in 1 week,get at me so i could handle this shit already!.....you fuckin nobody ass toy niggah!...You caught beef with me so i could make you famous.......But,that kind of FAME will only last 15minutes,about the same 15 minutes you where in the game TOY BITCH!.................See ya soon.....
    http://www.bashism.com/images/logos/newbashism4.jpg'>
    JIVE GIVES GOOD HEAD,pass it on!

10. MiamiMayor

MiamiMayor Banned

look who's talkin......

your face looks like it's been BANGED by a bus!............hahahahahahahhahhahahahahahaahhaahhahahaahhahahhaahhaha:lol: :lol: :lol:

11. KingJive305

KingJive305 Guest

WHO GHOST WROTE THAT SHIT FOR YA/ MUSTA BEEN YO' SLUT MUTHA/ FAME OFF OF YOU/ IS LIKE YOUR FRONT, UNTRUE/ COME DOWN TO MIAMI IN A WEEK/ ILL DROP YOU IN TALLAHASEE FEELIN' WEAK/ YOU JUST STARTED YOUR FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME/WHILE IVE BEEN SITTIN' HERE WITH YEARS TO CLAIM/ GO TO JAIL FOR YOUR SHIT/ NEVER CUZ IM TO SLICK/ GET AT YOU? NAW NIGGUH I AINT DMX/ COME AND FIND ME ON YOUR TWO WHEELING BMX/ COCK BOI....

12. MiamiMayor

MiamiMayor Banned

You ain't "x" and you ain't nobody son!

Let me guess Now you think your a rapper!........whatta fuckin HERB ass nigga you are for real yo....I'm gonna split you real good homie!

13. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

takin that nas song to a new level.:ballcap:

14. MiamiMayor

MiamiMayor Banned

hahahaahhahaha....

shut the fuck up bang bus face!.....your a bout as big of a HERB as this other niggah

15. KingJive305

KingJive305 Guest

computer ass nerd. you wish you could split somebody. eat a cock out of your ass, bASSh.