The City Unappreciated Thread

sarcasm

The No City Appreciation Thread

Which cities, that you've been to, do u like the least?

Well, I went to Salt Lake City over the weekend, and that sole trip has inspired me to make this thread. Hence, I like Salt Lake City the least.

What's yours?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm....that's a tough one. probably malmo. that doesn't mean i hate it, but it's probably the least exciting place i've been. but keep in mind we were there for one day...it was a sunday (if i remember correctly...which i probably don't) during the day, so there weren't many people around and not much going on. it was still a nice place though. i dunno....that's the best i can answer it. i try to avoid crappy cities

Guest imported_Tesseract

I stayed in malmo for 3 days and i even had a girlfriend and people to show me around....the most exciting thing about malmo is that copenhagen is so close.

However, this winter i've encountered something even more dead, even less fun....LUXEMBURG.

Originally posted by Tesseract

I stayed in malmo for 3 days and i even had a girlfriend and people to show me around....the most exciting thing about malmo is that copenhagen is so close.

However, this winter i've encountered something even more dead, even less fun....LUXEMBURG.

hahha, you're right about malmo. there's this fountain thingy on the river where you push buttons and different water jets shoot up out of the river. that held out attention for about 5 minutes.

luxembourg....highest rate of alcohol consumtion in europe...obviously not suprising.

I liked Salt Lake. Liked the atmosphere and the women. ;)

I been to a ton of boring cities, I can't think of one in particular.

In Korea the cities of Pusan and Chinnae are boring as hell.

Some city in Malaysia... I don't even remember the name... that's how boring it was... I think it may have been Penang.

Saipan: boring as fuck. I don't see why anyone would want to live there.

Bali, Indonesia could've been good but it sucked because motherfuckers are vultures when it comes to trying to get money out of you.

Darwin, Australia... very boring even though there were some nice looking women at that club Galaxy or whatever the fuck.

*Gotta add Brunei... don't even remember what city it was, I assume the capital... but that place is so lame... they ban all alcohol in that country except for one particular brand, called "Tiger Beer". But that place would make anyone fall asleep.

As far as stateside the most boring city I been to was Albert Lea, Minnesota.

Originally posted by Basic

Canberra. why are there so many circles , so many cirles .

I spent alittle while living there.

Canberra's actually pretty dope once you get used it. Theres a few little pubs / food joints that have mad charector to them. People there are friendly and hyped to talk because their isn't much of anything else to do there. The girls are normally pretty keen on out of towners and friendly as fuck. And the police there are completely soft. And if you care about it, you do like 3 pieces are your famouse like whoa.

Man I miss canberra. *sigh*

I like sacramento the least. It's like....the city that almost was. People tried really really hard to make it into some sort of decent metropolis but it really isn't. You go there at night and it's a complere ghost town, empty ass streets, the approach to the city on the freeway is empty as all hell. During the day the roads are dominated by contractors and day laborers.....

With the exception of the Kings, Sacramento hits my city shit list for being the city that wasn't

Originally posted by SilentBob

I spent alittle while living there.

Canberra's actually pretty dope once you get used it. Theres a few little pubs / food joints that have mad charector to them. People there are friendly and hyped to talk because their isn't much of anything else to do there. The girls are normally pretty keen on out of towners and friendly as fuck. And the police there are completely soft. And if you care about it, you do like 3 pieces are your famouse like whoa.

Man I miss canberra. *sigh*

yeah i can dig it , just mainly bad personal experiences that make me tilt my distaste at canberra you know how it is . from adelaide , i got reasons to be bitter

Archived