The cities of what in S.C and N.C and graff all over.

GrImeY

Yo I play a sport for the school I go to and we travel into North Carolina and South Carolina to play these little universities in the middle of nowhere and the highways are all bombed and shit and there is alot of graff up, and alot of it is dope, but when we go through the big cities in the carolinas I see fucking nothing, but a throwey or two. Anyone from these areas know what the deal, Holla.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive lived in charleston SC at one time and still visit reletives who live there....very little graf, a bunch of tagging and shit, but thats it...last time i was there, i took a huge interest in the amount of rail traffic the charleston area gets....maybe all the writers there stick to freights...i caught some nice pieces on the freights in the area....driving through SC i have seen very little graf...and spartansberg is full of a bunch of thug gangsters and a shitload of people who are into the whole riceburner sensation....we stoped at a gas station and i was fearing i would get shot...and at every pump i saw a fucking tuned import mixed with some old beat up cars in the gas station parking lot...lots of people buying cigarettes, 40's, and swisher sweets....lots of people burning out as they left the parking lot, and lots of loud music....but no graf...

Guest fuck all

i can only speak for a certain region in north carolina, but i know for a fact that most of the time it's a lack of acutal work that is involved, with myself included. there only so many writers, and the few that are acutally involved are more involved something else than painting highways.

sure, doing so results in a some sorta of fame, just like in your situation. it boosts morale about the state and it's writers, but this is all pointless you see.

anyways, like i said, i can only speak for my region.

kids are painting, reguardless or not if you ever see it, it's there. trust me.

• 2 months later...
Guest i hate lert

theres alot of heads in nc getting up. just in certain areas. alot of kids dont worrie about bombing.if u think about it bombing is kinda for other writers to hear u. get your fame, and nc , most of the writers all ready know one another. so all the bombing is for fun. but seriously theres alot more shit poping up and im glad to see that!

• 10 months later...

im from sc and i can say a few things

not that many writers = not alot of graff im in central sc and i can say that for how many writers there is i belive there is a fair amount of graff and yeah i like freeways:)

FCK SBH

• 1 year later...
Guest oldfaithful
Originally posted by sectorTVA

ive lived in charleston SC at one time and still visit reletives who live there....very little graf, a bunch of tagging and shit, but thats it...last time i was there, i took a huge interest in the amount of rail traffic the charleston area gets....maybe all the writers there stick to freights...i caught some nice pieces on the freights in the area....driving through SC i have seen very little graf...and spartansberg is full of a bunch of thug gangsters and a shitload of people who are into the whole riceburner sensation....we stoped at a gas station and i was fearing i would get shot...and at every pump i saw a fucking tuned import mixed with some old beat up cars in the gas station parking lot...lots of people buying cigarettes, 40's, and swisher sweets....lots of people burning out as they left the parking lot, and lots of loud music....but no graf...

yeah i love spartenburg too man,and the hoes,can't forget the flashin crack hoes,or maybe you missed the good parts.

Originally posted by Comp Shoes

Greensboro is full of thugs.

uhhh, i dont think so, not real thugs anyways. that place was cool until smack flooded the scene. now too many kids are doped out there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yo GrimeY... can you be more specific with your cities? i've been around that way before and there IS work on display. most of the cities i've been to in that area have nice comunity spots. sometimes they are difficult to find unless you meet local writers.

if your a writer, then finding other writers really isnt that hard to do in carolina cities. and if you know your game, people will take you where you want to go and show you around their scene.

i think in the south they call that hospitality.

Archived