The Chronicles of Popasquat

Guest popasquat

Guest popasquat

THis is my day, yesterday:

Woke up extra early to do yard work for the lady up the street. She had my weed-eat and pull weeds. I hate shit like that. Came home, showered off and dressed myself in the prepiest clothing I could find, because when you go either tagging or racking people judge you by the way you look, and the prepier you get the less suspicion you will attract. Anyways, I then cooked myslef an exsquisite(sp?) meal of Kraft easy mac and a frozen burrito. After finishing off the delicacies and watching the beginning of The Life of David Gale.... which is a really fucked up, but good, movie... I called up my pals and headed over to a local department store to "acquire" some mace. From there my friend, who we will call Bagels, and I shot over to Michaels to "pick up" some art supplies. After coming off with some new paint markers we headed over to our pal's, who we will call steve, house. Now steve is a crazy fuck, massive ADD, OCD etc. He has a strong belief that in a previous life he was abducted by aliens. He also has terrible fear of germs, spiders, homeless people and a few others. Anyway, Steve had come up with 40 Keystone Ice, so I arrange with several neighboring ladies to meet them in the park, for some drunken "experimenting". Ha. Now , just know that we are not yet out of high school and so therefore have parents to answer to and curfews. Also in the past months I along with several friends have gotten into quite a bit of trouble, so the park is the only place that we are allowed to go. We show up at the park and begin the drinking. Beer is so much better with a beer bong, but that neither here nor there. Then the girls showed up, and instead of bringing one other guy, as they promised no more guys would come, they brought 5. Stupid bitches. I get a grip on my mace, seeing as I don't get along with many people sober and I tend to provoke violence when I am drunk. Then I am told that 4 of the guys have to leave in 5 minutes. This made me happy, so I went right back to drinking, and laying the mack on the women. after an hour or so, everyone starts to leave, so me and a couple of friends start to head home, then I realize that I have three markers and two pills in my pocket. I pop the pills and the four of us began or late night graffiti adventure. Finally, we went home at two am where I couldn't fall asleep because one of my frineds was snoring like a god damn dieing animal. This morning I woke up and hit up the village coffee shop for some breakfast. If you ever visit Boulder, go to the village coffee shop. The food Is delicious.

Thats it for now, I have to get to work on a Book report that I father is making me do.

maybe is I am bored I will post up another entry.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic

yea man i had an epic hangover yesterday. thats why i didn't call you to paint. i basically sat under a blanket all day eating advil. word up.

Guest popasquat

amorphic... get on aim... I have some markers that if you want i would like to trade... we also need to get those knuckles and go paint. by the way, I got the mace

Archived