Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Castle Combo!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Feb 7, 2006.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i just had to make a thread devoted to my new favorite meal.....newcastle brown ale and whitecastle burgers

[​IMG]
    can you say MMMM MMMMM BITCH

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    since i live on the west coast i live off the microwavable ones, i can only imagine what the real deal tastes like

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I can...but if whitecastle burgers are involved...then there's no way in hell. I ate there once and thought it was the most rank, pathetic excuse for a burger ever. Newcastle on the other hand...I can appreciate.

In light of this...I give you two and a half newcastle stars.

3. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

white castle makes burgers that have the consistency of cottage cheese, mac and cheese and snot.. with the taste of gristle and bone marrow.. with some fatty flavor additive.. those things are bunk. only extremely drunk people and stoners think those things are a good idea..

but cheers on new castles.

4. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

oddly enough part of my weekend debauchery included aiding and abetting in the ganking a keg of newcastle....

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

You guys are trippin. White castle is the shit. And so are new castles.

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I gotta stand up for white castles......soft consistency, tasty, bite sized, love the onions, nothing beats 3-4 with a little thousand island dressing and of course......newcastle.

And I don't smoke pot

7. 1988

1988 Elite Member

Never indulged in a White Castle burger... But I have cleaned out many bottles of New Castle... So I concur on 1/2 of this meal... At least until I try a burger.

8. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

newcastle is good

white castle is fucking gross, i was fine with eating every so often for the novelty of goin to whitecastle. but i was working in nashville one time and i was only near a white castle so i ate it for like 2 weeks straight, never again will i eat a white castle burger

9. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Hey dobs are you still in nashville area?

10. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

nah i left a while ago, i was out in west nashvile i think building a check cashing store by a white castle and a waffle house. you know where that is?

11. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Fuck the burgers. White castle fries are the shit!

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

bravo!

im going to make it a point to stock my home with a keg of new castle, and keggerator when i can afford that luxury.

13. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

arent they just crinkle cut fries?>

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

damn a keg of newcastle...that sounds might delicious

whitecastle burgers arent that bad. i have the microwavable ones and those are pretty good. you just gotta put some ketchup and mustard on em. i had 3 boxes of 16 each in my fridge at one point

15. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

no white castle in honolulu