The Castle Combo!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i just had to make a thread devoted to my new favorite meal.....newcastle brown ale and whitecastle burgers

sam_jackson_beer.jpg

can you say MMMM MMMMM BITCH

Newcastle_brown_ale_f.jpg

whitecastle2.jpg

since i live on the west coast i live off the microwavable ones, i can only imagine what the real deal tastes like

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 7 2006, 04:43 PM

I can...but if whitecastle burgers are involved...then there's no way in hell. I ate there once and thought it was the most rank, pathetic excuse for a burger ever. Newcastle on the other hand...I can appreciate.

In light of this...I give you two and a half newcastle stars.

white castle makes burgers that have the consistency of cottage cheese, mac and cheese and snot.. with the taste of gristle and bone marrow.. with some fatty flavor additive.. those things are bunk. only extremely drunk people and stoners think those things are a good idea..

but cheers on new castles.

newcastle is good

white castle is fucking gross, i was fine with eating every so often for the novelty of goin to whitecastle. but i was working in nashville one time and i was only near a white castle so i ate it for like 2 weeks straight, never again will i eat a white castle burger

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Future Droid@Feb 7 2006, 04:03 PM

oddly enough part of my weekend debauchery included aiding and abetting in the ganking a keg of newcastle....

bravo!

im going to make it a point to stock my home with a keg of new castle, and keggerator when i can afford that luxury.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

damn a keg of newcastle...that sounds might delicious

whitecastle burgers arent that bad. i have the microwavable ones and those are pretty good. you just gotta put some ketchup and mustard on em. i had 3 boxes of 16 each in my fridge at one point

Originally posted by dobsilla@Feb 8 2006, 04:35 AM

nah i left a while ago, i was out in west nashvile i think building a check cashing store by a white castle and a waffle house. you know where that is?

I could probably find it, but I dont like nashville that much. I go there as little as possible. Did you just come through there for work or are you somewhere hiding in tennessee with the rest of us.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 7 2006, 05:43 PM

since i live on the west coast i live off the microwavable ones, i can only imagine what the real deal tastes like

Oh man... you don't know what you're missing. The microwaveable ones suck compared to the real deal. I only eat them on rare occasions, because they go to town on my digestive system, but it's worth it.

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Feb 8 2006, 06:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Feb 8 2006, 06:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Feb 8 2006, 04:35 AM

nah i left a while ago, i was out in west nashvile i think building a check cashing store by a white castle and a waffle house. you know where that is?

I could probably find it, but I dont like nashville that much. I go there as little as possible. Did you just come through there for work or are you somewhere hiding in tennessee with the rest of us.

[/b]

i just came out to work for a while, i ended up downtown drinking a few times. that city sucks.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Feb 7 2006, 03:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Feb 7 2006, 03:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--MOE LESTER-@Feb 7 2006, 04:43 PM

I can...but if whitecastle burgers are involved...then there's no way in hell. I ate there once and thought it was the most rank, pathetic excuse for a burger ever. Newcastle on the other hand...I can appreciate.

In light of this...I give you two and a half newcastle stars.

word.[/b]