the cannon project

virus

ok this is the last thread i open in a while .....

the cannon project.... i have this live cannon ( tank for the stupid ones among us) that is loacted near my house not beeing gaurded 24/7 this is the deal

who ever is in need to send one sticker or more to me ( and a paper with your addy in the anvelop so i can send shit back ) i put it up on the cannon and take flicks with a real cam send real flicks back in the mail to peeps who helped and i put it up all over israel

if any one is down leave a msg here i m going to cover that bitch up i got back from my friends to help me out

so far i got

eak

dent

klue

virs

mile aka this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i touhg about painting it but as i said befor its a mobile cannon not a tank its perfect for stickers it looks like this so if you all still down ...for my addy quick hit on aim and you have it

VIRSrof

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/d/i/d/i/c/a/p/o/e/i/r/a/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200301291352334726/200311042348203513/cannon.jpg'>