THE C.I.A. KNEW!!!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

im sure they all knew.....i tried to tell some people in the beggining,btu they all thought i was some "us government hater"....well, i am.they knew i knew it and now.....:)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by seeking

ive been living in a van for the last month, someone clue me in, what did they admit to?

having something to do with you living in a van for the last month

they admitted they had plenty of warning about the attacks

the FBI has decided to completely reorganize after they also admitted that if they had communicated about and peiced together every piece of information about planned attacks, they may have been able to thwart them

they not only knew about it but the did it..

im sure all of you have seen the 20 dollar bill twin towers thing..

anyway, i really think it was just a way to get us deeper into the hole. we are getting closer and closer to martial law with every new law passed. now the fbi can legally go through anyones e-mail and bug their telephones if certain key words are said. .. sucks for 14 year olds that play violent video games.. they are going to be watched for the rest of their lives if they talk about what they just did over the phone to their friend next door. .. once again, god bless america.

i just want to point out

that all of this information surfaced during the clinton administration, and nothing was done...nor was any consideration taken in that attacks were and will always be iminent (sp?)..the US isnt impervious to attack, and there will be more, of course theres intel about it its just a matter of deciding where the US would be weak security wise and then fixing it at that given time...ie, sports events, places with mass amounts of people etc..aright thats my two cents,

i just want to point out that im more afraid of spiders than i am terrorist attacks, even though terrorist attacks are far more likely to kill me.

my whole thing is kinda like, 'fuck it' naw'mean? when its time to go, its time to go... just as long as its not brought on by a spider bite. fuck that. id rather be eaten by an aligator or trampled by a billion mice.

seeking/fuck america/fuck isreal/fuck all yall

HA..HA...I remember posting something to this effect right after it happened, and getting railed for thinking such thoughts...ha..anyhow..they will use this as an excuse to say they need more rights to investigate and monitor mnore of what goes on domestically.They will use the fact that they knew, but didn't "really know" to state, well this is why we need to be free to do whatever needs to be done to protect the public.But in all reality it is to clampdown on any freedoms you were under the impression of having.They just introduced new software programs to all banks and all financial institutions that will scan and monitor all monies at all times...deposit a large chunk of cash in an ATM...boom, your account gets inspected.Send emails overseas, boom...you gets read.....welcome my friends...this is a brave new world......

ACCEPT THE NEW WORLD ORDER..IT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

GET CHIPPED!!

Originally posted by cleansheets

HA..HA...I remember posting something to this effect right after it happened, and getting railed for thinking such thoughts...ha..anyhow..they will use this as an excuse to say they need more rights to investigate and monitor mnore of what goes on domestically.They will use the fact that they knew, but didn't "really know" to state, well this is why we need to be free to do whatever needs to be done to protect the public.But in all reality it is to clampdown on any freedoms you were under the impression of having.They just introduced new software programs to all banks and all financial institutions that will scan and monitor all monies at all times...deposit a large chunk of cash in an ATM...boom, your account gets inspected.Send emails overseas, boom...you gets read.....welcome my friends...this is a brave new world......

ACCEPT THE NEW WORLD ORDER..IT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

GET CHIPPED!!

Originally posted by seeking

i just want to point out that im more afraid of spiders than i am terrorist attacks, even though terrorist attacks are far more likely to kill me.

my whole thing is kinda like, 'fuck it' naw'mean? when its time to go, its time to go... just as long as its not brought on by a spider bite. fuck that. id rather be eaten by an aligator or trampled by a billion mice.

seeking/fuck america/fuck isreal/fuck all yall

and fuck the CIA. they're the REAL terorrists here and if you pay for taxes you're paying for terrorism.

Guest SPLINTER

and i thought mexico was corrupted. fuck this im moving to one of those islands that people seem to get stranded on to. i taking one girls and im gonna sterilize myself before i leave. No humans before me none after. no government, healthy foods, and all the water i can swim in.

i think, first of all that the $20 bill thing is pure bull, the C.I.A. had nothing to do with that.

the C.I.A. knowing about the terrorist threats, thats different.

on that i have two points.

1. The U.S. recieves +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 notes threatening the U.s., some hoaxed, some real but sent by people who cannot uphold these threats, and then the remaining few, which are actual no shit threats.

2. Imagine if some how the U.s. found out that thst psrticulsr note was for real, if they would have brought that up, there is a great possibility of panic, which could really mess up the country. If people in the twin towers (if indeed they were mentioned in the notes) found that out, im positive that many of them would have left to get another job, or to do who knows what else.

also, consider other factors, such as Al queda (is that how its spelled?) agents in the U.S., the reactions of other countries.

Because we have to consider not just what the C.I.A. did, but why, for what?

why? somebody is going to make a KILLING (pun intended) in the oil pipeline deal with afghanistan.

and conflicts (like the "war on terrorism") are GREAT for war industry - everyone from Colt to GE.

don't tell me there isn't a lot of money to be made.

connect the dots...enron,the pipeline unocal deal, the money sent to the taliban before september,where are the blackboxes?, why weren't any miltary planes sent to intercept those planes, how is it that tha patriot act was all ready to go 3 days after the event and reps were given a 3 page version of the bill? Who trained OBL ....and the million dollar question...WHERE IS HE NOW?????????????....ah man.....

GO GET CHIPPED!

Archived