Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

=THE BUS=

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T E A S E R, Sep 2, 2003.

1. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

this is the riding the bus appreciation thread.

my cars fucked up, axel and some other shit got fucked up bla bla bla, shit sucks, but today my homeskillet and me rode the bus all over, went downtown, hooked up some sick fucking pieces, used my first cans of montana today and please believe those things are fucking worth the money, jesus christ, ill fucking colors, so smooth and great fucking coverage... i was in heaven.

back to the bus.

hoped on to ride back home, shits great. 50 cents can take you clear across town almost, you get to see people from all different walks of life, and it makes my day seeing depressed people, or i guess just people with problems in general. makes me feel like im not the only one going through some shit.

shit was so calm and peaceful to, just staring out the window, watching shit go by... getting to think, not having to worry about paying attention to traffic and other fucking idiot drivers, i had a blast.

only thing about the bus that sucks is waiting for it alone and when its raining, other than that, its the shit...

teaser found a new hobby oner.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

OMG YOU RODE A BUS BETTER MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

3. space base

space base Senior Member

catch scribes.....

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

50 cents?

it's like 5x that much around these parts.
    And the bus sucks serious ass. The subway
    is the way to travel around town. 2x seriously.
    buses get crowded and they never ride very smothly.
    Plus there's always some fatty having a nig mac attack
    and some girl yelling into her cell. boooo for the bus.

I <3 busses

(I am greater than 3 busses!)

5. nick5542

nick5542 Member

you arsehole!

6. BigOatser

BigOatser Senior Member

I just flash a paper that loks like a transfer, or get in the back doors

7. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

another dope thing about the bus:

waiting and hoping for fine girls to hop on is like finding buried treasure... seeings how there is so many fat ugly bitches on the bus all the time...

:D

8. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

:mexican: Bus ()la :huh?:

9. nick5542

nick5542 Member

that diamond in the rough hahaa

i like to think of what other people are thinking and tryin to understand that they all have whole lives of there own.

10. oner

oner Member

ummmmm..........

11. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

If kilo says he's greater than three busses then hes greater than three busses damm it!

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

noum, you must remeber that joke.
    I think it was PMB that first said it,
    but hot shit it was funny stuff.

I <3 this thread

13. nick5542

nick5542 Member

"i missed the bus, OH i missed the bus"

14. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

http://www.shopforsuperdeals.com/images/scooby/scooby5.jpg'> must be a smallllll town somewhere in the bread basket with public bus for 50 cent
    [img]http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/news/images/f/50_Cent/sq-50cent-press-sny.jpg'>

15. $360

$360 Elite Member

the bus is dope for sure.

even better:long train rides through the country. i could sit on a train for days.