The bum ?

oomNtheRoom

A year or two ago i was taking a day trip through my local yards to look for some eyecandy, about 20 minutes in looking i come a cross a homlely old man sitting against the wall...i thought nothing....i turned the corner, picked up a half empty can to see what was written on it....looked up and there was the bum and he was holding a badge...he asked if i knew who any of these people on the wall were and i told him no...he took my info, asked why i was looking blahh blahh blahh....anyone ever run into anything like this ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I 've seen this portrayed in movies

That is, the undercover cop camouflaged as a bum, but I've never seen it in real life. I do not doubt that police detectives occasionally do this sort of thing on narcotics stake-outs or sex-crime stake outs, or even vice squad stake outs, but unless the raiilroad yard is handling some very expensive cargo, it's hard for me to imagine.

Tex, Stretch and I got accused of being cops one time at Bellaire Junction by an old homeless woman. She pointed her finger at Tex (who has been riding trains for 31 years) and screeched "You ain't no train rider!" I think Tex was offended, LOL. Like his credentials as a bona fide hobo were being challenged by some toothless old crone. We didnm't stay long, it was a pretty hopeless jungle---garbage everywhere, discarded, wet, dirty clothes, trash in every corner.

Not every homeless person is a tramp. There is a difference.

Archived