THE BRONX AND THOSE THAT LOVE IT!!!

CARL 2DVS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... yes I do remember the almighty stb crew.. act and them boys really did there thing.. they kept that 6 going strong for a while... true bx ganstas too.... yeah ill pull a running man out soon.... RYNO & SONE WANT TO DO SOMTHING SO I MIGHT JUST DO RUNNING MEN ALL FUCKING NIGHT WHEN WE GO.. I JUST GOTTA BE COOL CAUSE IM ON STILL ON PAPER.....SIXEX WERE FUN MAN.. I REMEMBER NIGGAS FROM OTHER BOROUGHS NEVER WANTED TO HIT THE SIX UNTIL I BROUGHT NIGGAS LIKE KEL 5MH ASTRO FOGS AND ALL THE HEAVY HITTIN BK NIGGAS OUT THERE.. THEN IT WAS ON FIRE FOR A HOT MINUTE.. CHAD AND PHAME REALLY PICKED THE 66 BACK UP TOO...

ILL LOOK THRU MY BOOKS FOR SOME CLONE SHIT....

if we gonna talk about the bronx, lets not forget the pioneers

GMAN, Castermer Rip, BRIZ, SEZE, TRU2, KACE, REE, FELER, MITCH,

GISMO, GANGSTA, ZONE,,,

AND ONE THE GREATEST AND BEST BOMBERS OF THE BRONX

AXONE THE RULER, UMXS TRM WK

pointing out the toys back in the day!

axtheruler.jpg

[/

AXone this dude put in work...His hand flow was serious...neat and simple, but deadly...Props...

GISMO, GANGSTA, ZONE,,,

axtheruler.jpg

[/

AXone this dude put in work...His hand flow was serious...neat and simple, but deadly...Props...

yeah thats 182, we grew up together, played baseball or football in the schoolyard, grew up looking at a MITCH ticktock outside my window

we used to have beef, but both friends of KACE, who kept us apart and never introduced, one day while hanging out as freinds who grew up together we realized that we both wrote and who eachother was,

it was on, ax & swatch missions on the reg.

GISMO, GANGSTA, ZONE,,,

axtheruler.jpg

[/

yeah thats 182, we grew up together, played baseball or football in the schoolyard, grew up looking at a MITCH ticktock outside my window

we used to have beef, but both friends of KACE, who kept us apart and never introduced, one day while hanging out as freinds who grew up together we realized that we both wrote and who eachother was,

it was on, ax & swatch missions on the reg.

Thats why I remeber AX so well I grew up on the Concourse around there and he used have the buildings around there on smash...Shit Swatch did his thing as well...

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGOTCHU.. THATS FUCKING CLASSIC LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S WORK THERE... WOW..A LOT OF FORGOTTEN SOLDERS THERE.. JP.. POPE, RUEL HR..MAN. GOOD BOMBERS AND GOOD FUCKING DUDES.. DOGS. HIT ME WITH SOME OF THOSE PICS. IF POSSILE.. TRY imageshack.. FREE HOSTING....