The British "army"

Guest Smok

Guest Smok

Okay, here's how it goes. There's a large army base just outside of my city. Half of this base is British. So, when they let the soldiers out for a while, there's about two hundered british soldiers running around in the city, and they all go to the same bar. Anyway, everyone says that these guys are trained to kill you with their bare hands, feet, etc, etc. So, last night I'm walking outside the bar, and I see this Brit punching a chick. I try to stop it, and buddy turns on me. I start scrapping him, and two more come running from the front of the bar. They start stomping me, and a car pulls up beside us. My brother, and another buddy jumped out, and some more brits come out. It was about twenty of them on three of us, and we fucked 'em up way worse than they got us.

Anyway, my point is the british soldiers are pussies, they hit like bitches and they drop like flies when ya hit them. Not to mention it took a fuckin' army of these hand to hand combat "experts" to fucking beat 3 drunk teenagers, and overall they still took a dirtier beating than we did.

Oh yeah, and my brother was stabbed earlier that night in a completely seperate incedence, so he was a little disadvantaged there too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived