the brendan leonard show?

vaginabuster

what the fuck is this weak ass show all on?

anyone see it and its all fucking fake and trying to be all fucking like fake ass suburb jackass for suckers and all them kids run around doing junk for fags and i wanna just hit and hit them fucks over and over for getting there shitty bunk toy ass shit on tv cause i could do that easy just watch me bust vaginas on tv......thats better.....motherfuckers

me and my homes hear they live in chicago so someone out there go find there fake ass suburb house and shit and give them a fucking bust down for the days and all that and let them know there fruity and shit cause i ain't get down for tv to get down like that and tell them the mad mad mad vagina buster sent your bitch ass

and tell one them suckers has a sister i seen one show she be all blond and shit so tell her vagina buster be needed that weak unbusted vagina so i can take care of that shit but not really take care of it because all i really do be is bust that shit like mad man......send that bitch towards the mad mad mad vagina buster....and i be being serious for now maybe later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.