The Bourne Identity...

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shut the fuck up you stupid dyke bitch! I saw that shit fuck you! It was only confusing to a stupid white trash bitch! Cut your mullet off hoe! Your mom is your cousin inbreeding bitch! Your people are the government bitch! Chew sum tabbaci bitch! Stop wearing flannel you white trash biiiiiiiiiiiiiiatch

Originally posted by Kill Whitey

Shut the fuck up you stupid dyke bitch! I saw that shit fuck you! It was only confusing to a stupid white trash bitch! Cut your mullet off hoe! Your mom is your cousin inbreeding bitch! Your people are the government bitch! Chew sum tabbaci bitch! Stop wearing flannel you white trash biiiiiiiiiiiiiiatch

Oh lord you are such a fucking homo.

May god shit on you twice!

Ludlum rocks!

Don't sleep on John LeCarre!

yeah, great book... one time I was riding around with a friend I hadn't seen in a few years... he was in a bad way and I was giving him a hand with a job and rides and shit all of a sudden... so we're rolling and he starts talking about a book ' probably never read' and fully starts on the Bourne Identity... he and I also shared this feeling of 'the only ones that know' but I am saying... there are people and they know...

Guest willy.wonka

run lola run

well,

you're hella stupid killwhitey...what a shitty way to enter a thread.you get dumped by a girlfriend or somethin???you ever get laid before???

or did your daddy just molest you one two many times???

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Smart

Ludlum rocks!

Don't sleep on John LeCarre!

Agreed on the first statement, but John LeCarré eats it. I can't stand his fucking style.

As for the rest of your post, part of it was moved to the Homosexual Undertones thread. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived