the bored thread.

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im bored and i will be for awhile now i just got fired. so i will ramble on about nothing. im 19 years old and have been working for awhile now, but i finally got fed up with my latest job. a buncha dickfaces with extreme favoritism and biasedness which really sit back behind their fucking desks only to talk shit on you or have other people do their dirty deeds for em. im a confrontational person so i always speak my mind but it got me no where with them, so i stopped going. and now that i dont have a job i feel like i dunno, its wierd not having responsabilities. i feel since im not working, i gotta be out getting another job all the goddamn time. besides the fact i got bills to pay etc... i should be enjoying this but im not... im also the type to say fuck it, so fuck it

im too buizy to get bord. being bord to you guys is chilling to me. if i have time i will use it to sketch or on the tables or listenin to music....

but whatever.

holly shit seeking if i ever saw that shit going on i would throw a rock at them ..... .... ... .. .

Dear Ester,

I masterbait a lot and it's starting to lean to the left. What should I do? Have you ever masterbaited?

— Nathen

Dear Nathen,

Leaning to the left? I'll say! The hyper-liberalization of this country has taken the horror out of self-abuse and has made it an acceptable topic of polite conversation. POLITE CONVERSATION for communists and syphilitic hippies! Where's the good old-fashioned Shame? Where's the Guilt?

Now the "experts" say it's not only okay and normal to masturbate - but it's unhealthy not to! Perhaps they have told you that you won't go blind, be stricken with pimples, or get hairy palms if you abuse yourself, which is correct... but indeed thy course hairs shall turneth to worms! And your blunt instrument will fall off! (Then the neighbor's dog will gobble it up and pass it out several days later interlaced with bits of chew-toy and kibble.)

And surely, Nathen, I don't violate myself! How dare you suggest that I've so much as visited that area for any other reason than to give it a vigorous fortnightly cleansing with a Listerine-dipped, long-handled toilet brush! Fingers were made for praying, crocheting, clipping coupons, and jamming brisket into a Crock-pot ONLY.

Never let your "urges" rule you. If you begin to feel a tingle, avoid disaster by mercilessly pinching and slapping your gonads until you find you are "out of the mood."

the pictures in signature's function was turned off, so thats not going to work for you.

the paperclip, which im surprised took this long to be noticed, only appears when one of the crew members posts a picture, because we have access to the 12oz server for storage.

i just used this lotion my mom got me for xmas and now i smell like my gramma.

Originally posted by regulator

ramen is the shit..especially the beef kind

dont get me started im drunk as fuck, and i got no soup. and while im on the topiuc of soup, in the middle of a thread i know knothing about, while im drunk, why do my boys girls like me? not that im aklll fabio looking, im far from it, and i can pull a chiuck, but why do my boys girlfriends try to get with me? its fucked up and i got no soup, now can i have guilt free sex with them, fuck this shit i go sleep

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

word to ramen noodles, esp. beef.

Where is a good place for free image hosting, I think I am going to start another photography thread.

a new personal photography thread is needed. good idea.

Archived