The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

I searched for my other thread...it got eaten. So here is a new one

Post about your bike, my bike, the bike you want, pics...whatever as long as it is BMX

I just got new Odyssey Twisted PC Pedals, I am looking to go for the black on purple theme on my bike.

I cant wait to ride it again.

Also, anyone have a frame they want to part with? Holla at me

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive won my state and region multiple time in NBL. Finished 17th in the nation the last year I raced. Shattered my knee at the Grand National and never went back. The trails ive been riding since I was 14 recently got plowed.

I have a Standard 125r built with full Profile parts that I didnt have to pay for and a Fit Aitken built with random shit.

my bike beats your bike.

what? pics? i knew you'd say that. i don't have any. i'll find a stock pic for you to drool over. hint: it's a sweet all chrome and black 24" Diamondback cruiser - 1996 stylee

let the hating begin

edit: couldnt find mine, it's in the BMX history books I guess, here's a stock photo of the same bike but in 2000

product_354157.jpg

my bike beats your bike.

what? pics? i knew you'd say that. i don't have any. i'll find a stock pic for you to drool over. hint: it's a sweet all chrome and black 24" Diamondback cruiser - 1996 stylee

let the hating begin

edit: couldnt find mine, it's in the BMX history books I guess, here's a stock photo of the same bike but in 2000

product_354157.jpg

hvz21e.jpg

Fuck yo crap bike

89' cycle craft

Also all you guys talking about RAD, are extreme homos

I have skateboarded for 22 years now , but I still love a nice BMX bike . In fact I wish more older dudes would ride BMX and not some fixed-gear faggy-ass track bike shit . I'm sure a lot of you saw Bojangles " Screamer " which is fucking rad....but I have a Profile frame , bars , DK neck , GT Power Series cranks and Peregrine HP48's that I'm in the stages of putting back together . Not nearly as cool as the Screamer but the end result should be just as fun . BMX bikes to me were from 1978-1989 , sorry that's just my opinion . None of this fat-welded tube things that exist now .