the blood from the infants anus ooze slowly from my now flacid penis

Guest Wilt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by binaryheresy

umm... yeah. i am guessing that wilt ol' pal is quoting from icp lyrics? i don't know. bump for hense.

icp?no thanks dude..ive never even heard an icp song..i just thought it sounded nifty...i love you good bye.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

it was a fucking joke after the whole grey/geso vs sigh thing.

duuuuuuuuuude...i wasnt serious i doubt sigh was ever sweating that shit.

but the joke was cause it was an NS and they always come back through virginia. pardon the fuck out of me for making a joke.

nice flicks, yet i dont understand wut the "the blood from the infants anus ooze slowly from my now flacid penis" is about ? are u a pedafile ?

Guest YinzerXpress

who is on the other side of that freek ultra, is it revs? i know that car is in sneak attack, just wondering....

Originally posted by hoetoe5

Maybe Sigh will bite it...

lmao...

i hate when you see a great opening for a comeback on a thread, and you keep scrolling down, amazed that no one has said it, and then like 2-3 posts before yours, someone gets it....

also, ive noticed the recent sigh has suddenly dropped all the geso influence...proves that net griping can have some influence....

Originally posted by cheerleader

lmao...

i hate when you see a great opening for a comeback on a thread, and you keep scrolling down, amazed that no one has said it, and then like 2-3 posts before yours, someone gets it....

also, ive noticed the recent sigh has suddenly dropped all the geso influence...proves that net griping can have some influence....

word....whos his shit look like now?

:confused:

...i'm with chozer...i doubt sigh gives a fuck what anyone on the internet thinks... and i don't think sigh's shit has ever really looked like geso's...if you look at sigh's work you can see how his style has evolved through the years... i hate it when people talk about biting...

...but anyway i'm asumeing that that 'freek' is different from the 'freak kos'...i catch a lot of the kos freak stuff but i've never seen the other freek before this...i like his shit though...

Guest krowteN

an interesting point i have often argued with friends. i personally never thought sigh shit looked like anybodys shit. except for when he first started his shit looked a lot like felon, but after he got the hang of it all he started rocking real fresh shit that was original. i heard people accuse him of biting high (which i could never understand) and also geso, the whole stacked arrow steelo. i still think sigh is one of the dopest, and has a style i can recognize on the far track at the bench. to me it only matters when i can recognize you by your style alone. i dont know the guy (sigh) at all, and im to far old to be on his dick. but i have to give props where they are due, and in sigh's case i believe they are due.

Archived