The Bitchin'

Butterscotch

Dedicated to the pheonomon that never ceases to amaze me, bitching.

This tread was started to at least give anyone with an argument or a problem a platform to voice it.

Feel free to post contravertial flicks, with an accompanied reason and get anything off your chest, as to not clog up other decent threads with.

Well enjoy and let the cat fight begin.

P.S. If this doesnt take off then maybe people got the message.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRYrock81

im sorry but I MUST GET SOMETHING OFF MY CHEST.......fuck you for making a wak.. pictureless.....informationless.....thoughtless.....retarded thread.......indeed is the word of the day....can we use it in a sentence?yes.....You are an ass INDEED!good day to you sir:mad:

i just got in from killing with my mop since metal is the only thing dry right now everything else is wet, indeed this mop is a beauty a lime green that covers super well and for some reason is dark enough to see on white walls easily but still know its lime green and it lasts through atleast 2 rains without smudging smearing dripping fading!! :D and you are a retard for making this thread

Guest ego trippin

Shit on you, i don't know if you realised this, but brick slayers is for flicks. If you want to start a thread about bitching, take it to channel zero.

i went to school to day to play with my self in the bath room, people call me a dirty jew. but whats new. i am in love with a girl that sales pizza, her name is.....so if you, know this song sing it too. i am that hot ass dude, at school who sits in class blowing bubbles before i chew. i like the feeling when i step in poo, and the shit gets on my shoe. .....so if you, know this song sing it too. i hang out at the gay bar, somking tar , i their because it makes me feel better about myself my life well go far, i got health, and wealth, had too much mental help, played paint ball with paint buckits, you know i love it, you know i will fuck it, so grab your dads dick and tug, it like a magic lamp rub it. if you , hit me i will sue, that shit gets the boo, you , better come true dude , cause you, will lose,....so if you, know this song sing along.

Archived