The Bitch Set Me Up....

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Did you steal shit with the slurpee cups? You know, you get a slurpee, but like before you fil it up you put all the candy bars and shit in the cup.. then you fill it up and walk out with a slurpee and like 10 dollars in candys bars/assorted snacks.. thats the tip right there.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

i could have gotten them for free?!!

she set me up with the whole lets just be freinds, i dont know if this is what i need right now... but i have a suspicion that she used me for comfort and my culinary skillz. maybe another guys too.

i love that slurpee stealing idea...gotta try that, thanx to ABC and high preist for the info

if you can grab a handful of candy bars and put them into a cup without being noticed, you can put a handful of candy bars into your pocket.

you guys are pathetic.

plus, if you stick them in the cup, then you have to fish your candy out, and you wind up with only half of a slurpee.

on top of that, who the fuck needs $10 worth of candy bars? are you a tubby little fat bastard or what? (not to be confused with fatbastard, the aussie).

really. if you're going to steal, make it worth getting caught. 12 year olds steal candy. real men steal top secret military plans and cases of grenades.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by seeking

real men steal top secret military plans and cases of grenades.

and trunk loads of paint...beeeaaatchs!!! :crazy:

Re: Re: The Bitch Set Me Up....

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Find a decent girl and treat her right and don't worry about money.

haha...finding a decent girl is not as easy as you make it sound dude, most are either crazy or hoochie mamas round my way.

and by the way...i didn't set it up like this,...i cooked her dinner all the time, shit like that to make her feel special...it just turned out that way, but when i realized the only thing id bought for her was a fucking slurpee...i felt proud.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

^ there is always a decent girl almost everywhere. You just won't find them without looking.

thanks.....but in my experience you always find a decent girl when you arnt looking.

i know ill find her some day...

asain

short

big tits

funny

likes video games and graffiti

likes to eat

likes to suck dick

where are you dream giirl???

Originally posted by 8onus

but i came out ahead in the long run

total spent by her in relationship: 200

total spent by me: 2.12 for slurpees.

i feel like a king of men.

no diss or anything but you're not a man if you only spent 2.12 for a slurpee.

thanks.....but in my experience you always find a decent girl when you arnt looking.

asain

short

big tits

funny

likes to eat

likes to suck dick

hahahah ;)

asain - check

short - check

big tits - check (i want a breast reduction)

funny - check (funny when i am high)

likes video games and graffiti - check check (i am buying an xbox for him this weekend)

likes to eat - check i can out eat you.

likes to suck dick - um. hahaha.

but i am practically married.

Originally posted by Devilush

hahahah ;)

asain - check

short - check

likes video games and graffiti - check check (i am buying an xbox for him this weekend)

i should kidnap your ass

Originally posted by anonymity1

I have no problems with stealing ANYTHING from Walmart

if this aint the truth. I dont steal at all anymore, but that would be one place i wouldnt feel bad about doing it from.

the only thing i will allow myself to buy at that store at all is paint. i dig paying the same price i paid back 10 years ago for Krylon and the only place i know to that is walmart.

i know, i know ... fuck krylon ... but to each their own.

to 8ouns:

the dream girl you find when you are not looking will challenge you to test what it is you are really looking for. cuz dream are dreams and girls are girls ....there is a good balance to be found but it takes work.

good luck.

Originally posted by High Priest

Did you steal shit with the slurpee cups? You know, you get a slurpee, but like before you fil it up you put all the candy bars and shit in the cup.. then you fill it up and walk out with a slurpee and like 10 dollars in candys bars/assorted snacks.. thats the tip right there.

i love this fucking idea :lol:

Re: Re: Re: The Bitch Set Me Up....

...it just turned out that way, but when i realized the only thing id bought for her was a fucking slurpee...i felt proud.

Same thing has happened to me several times. I’ve had girls buy me lunches, dinners, pitchers, etc. When it’s all over, I still got my money. I’ve never really tried to make it like that, but it’s happened. If that is what it takes for you to feel good about getting dumped by a girl you like, that’s cool. You made, what, $198 profit (if you think about it like that)?

Originally posted by Devilush

hahahah ;)

asain - check

short - check

Your man is the luckiest man alive. When you decide to leave him, let us know. ;)

asain

short

big tits

funny

likes to eat

likes to suck dick

Yeah my "dream girl" is Asian, not necessarily short... actually I'm more into medium-height Asian girls or "tall-for-an-Asian" girl ... she gotta have a fat ass and nice sized titties... C-cups are good... not really into them huge titties. As far as graffiti she don't have to like it but at least respect it and be open minded and not throw a hissy fit whenever she sees it. And she gotta be intelligent too (most Asian chicks are, especially Japanese and Chinese ones).

Guest me IS cool

Geezus fuck you guys are fucken crabby. I personally don't steal shit or do the whole stuff candy into the slurpee, but you guys need to lighten up, you'll live longer.

:lick:

Archived