The Bird....

TedBundy317

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by TedBundy317

No way man, this mother fucker had a light on it like whoa...I thought it was day time when dude flew by...

we got one with night vision but i havent heard shit about it in 4 or 5 years. i dont like it when small planes even fly over... sketches me the fuck out.

Guest sober
Originally posted by TedBundy317

How many of you have had the helicopter fly over your yard? I can say its happened to me and is uncomfortable to say the least...

dude no shit, i felt like james fucking bond, had a heli touch down like 15 feet away from me while i was painting daytime in between lines by myself. but yeah scared the shit out of me. it was back in the air in a minute. i asked some workers a couple of months later about it and they were all "did nothing saw nothing". it flew right above me.

Guest sober
Originally posted by ARCEL

if you paint between the lines the problem should be solved, right ?

painting between lines sucks!

Guest Mike bibby

we was walking around in the day and the chopper spoke, it said "you're on private property leave now" we didnt argue..

Guest sober
Originally posted by PHYNE

we got one.....just hide under the fr8 when you hear the fucker coming above ya.....;) [/QUOT

your telling him to jump out of the pot into the fire.

your a girl right? please, dont go under a train.

im glad my girlfriend doesnt write.

Originally posted by sober

we got one.....just hide under the fr8 when you hear the fucker coming above ya.....;) [/QUOT

your telling him to jump out of the pot into the fire.

come on now

there are some ladies around who know exactly what the fuck they're doing..

Guest PHYNE

Re: and phyne is no girl anyway

Originally posted by !@#$%

YEAH IM NO BITCH ...FUCK YOU PUSSY ASS FAGS.....

YOU WE GOT A POLICE HELICOPTER THAT FLYS RIGHT OVER US WHILE WE PAINT SOMETIMES...SOMETIMES I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE YO,IF IM DOING ILLEGAL SHIT THERE ARE CONSIQUENCES FOR MY ACTIONS.....ALL IM SAYING IS IF THEY KNOW YOU PAINT THERE THEN DONT PAINT THERE ANYMORE....I EITHER HIDE UNDER A TRAIN OR IN SOME BUSHES...AND I AM TALKING ABOUT DAYTIME SPOTS TOO.....;) I DO PAINT!!!!!

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by sober

its because your computer screen cant make it to a yard.....ya know internet pictures you claim are your'girlfreinds' really arent;) grow the fuck up...oooohhh im a girl,are we in school still? hahaha

:D :D :D :D :D burn...

Guest sober
Originally posted by !@#$%

come on now

there are some ladies around who know exactly what the fuck they're doing..

im not saying there arnt!

Guest sober

its because your computer screen cant make it to a yard.....ya know internet pictures you claim are your'girlfreinds' really arent;) grow the fuck up...oooohhh im a girl,are we in school still? hahaha

your screen name had me assuming you were female.

no, i am older than 90 percent of people on here.

i wouldnt go out of my way to give some dude good advice>DONT GO UNDER TRAINS!

if you are a girl, listen to this, if not, fuck, i dont care.

im not dissing you. ask anyone that is in the know, dont go under a train.

look at the safety sticky thread. i havent ever read it, i think you should.

i dont feel like bragging how much shit i do, ill leave the computer with my "girlfriends pictures" at home.

be safe.

PEACE.

Guest PHYNE

^^^no dis taken....i dont hide under trains for hours on end just when the bird flies above which is only like for a second....then when its gone im back to painting....i dunno......peace

The Wack bird

The ghetto birds have infra red seeking devices on them, thats how I got busted once...We were in the yard once and a bird flew over shining like daytime at 2 am. We booked and got away but eventually went to sit under this bridge fearing 5-0 rolling the streets around. So we sat there for 5 minutes then cops rolled on us from every angle...and they were bragging about the infra red devices on the helicopter bewing able to spot us under the bridge.... Thats why I dont paint any more......

More...

Also check out helicopter sites and infra red searches on the net to see what the capabilities of these wack-i-copters are...Mostly they talk about busting for drugs but you could probably get an assumption on the abilities of these wack devices...best bet if they are only shining on you is to jump in a river or cold area if you think the infra red is on, and usually my assumption is the infra red is on only when the search light is off due to immense heat generated by the arc (?) lights from the search lights, plus costs, but they arent too concerned with costs when they are testing or trying out their new devices....

Peace

Archived