Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Bible Approval Thread...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by JayFo, Feb 18, 2004.

1. JayFo

JayFo Member

I dunno just an idea... anyone who wants to see if they are good enoguh to be in the training bible post here and people will say so. I don't think I'm good enough so will not post my stuff here to get it approved, but maybe other people will and we can get responses.

And if everyone ends up ahting this threa.d.. I'll just delete it or get a mod to or whatever. Or jsut let it drop to the second page and be gone forever lol.

edit* btw the main reaosn (since i don't think i said it well) for this thread is so people don't post their shit that sin't up to par into the bible. Saves time for the mods or whatever who have to edit the bible and take crap out...

2. JayFo

JayFo Member

ah fuck it i know I ain't even clsoe to being bible material, but people will get mad if a thread is started and doesn't hve flicks so here's mine lol.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p62486307275830954305f89c7174bc18/f99939b1.jpg'>

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p747a0511f670ddffd024d2150dea505a/f9980e2c.jpg'>

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid103/pdfee7820d5991109f4d28dbebcbfcbf3/f9ad22c5.jpg'>

3. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

GOOD IDEA. Hope it works.

4. JayFo

JayFo Member

^thanks... i also hope it works.

5. el_why_en_E

el_why_en_E New Jack

post # 420 for jayfo.....sorry i notice the little things

6. JayFo

JayFo Member

lmao... well now its 421 :(

7. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

8. JayFo

JayFo Member

lol... well do you???

9. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i dunno... you gonna buy me pretty things? :lol:

10. JayFo

JayFo Member

Hmmm... that is pushin it, but why not!

11. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest

I hate bible threads. They never last.

12. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

cuz people abuse them. they want to feel they are on that level when they are not. i cant say i'm free from guilt there ... but i learned quick ... most never learn.

13. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Well peeps pretty much know weather their bible material or not.

14. RackPaintYo!

RackPaintYo! Member

if pieces posted here are gonna end up in the bible thread anyway what the fuck is the point? people can post their pics in the bible thread and if theyre not good enough they get trashed there. u may as well have just started another bible thread.

15. JayFo

JayFo Member

^no but the point of this thread is for people just not to post their damn things in the bible and have noone complain and bitch about oh get that outta here and then the mkdos havin to take em out.

That won't happen if people who are wondering just post here to see whether or not they are good enough. If they are... they go in the bible, if they aren't, then they dont and the person deals with it and doesn't psot em there. I dunno maybe this thread won't work, but just an idea i had lol.