The Bible Approval Thread...

JayFo

I dunno just an idea... anyone who wants to see if they are good enoguh to be in the training bible post here and people will say so. I don't think I'm good enough so will not post my stuff here to get it approved, but maybe other people will and we can get responses.

And if everyone ends up ahting this threa.d.. I'll just delete it or get a mod to or whatever. Or jsut let it drop to the second page and be gone forever lol.

edit* btw the main reaosn (since i don't think i said it well) for this thread is so people don't post their shit that sin't up to par into the bible. Saves time for the mods or whatever who have to edit the bible and take crap out...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^no but the point of this thread is for people just not to post their damn things in the bible and have noone complain and bitch about oh get that outta here and then the mkdos havin to take em out.

That won't happen if people who are wondering just post here to see whether or not they are good enough. If they are... they go in the bible, if they aren't, then they dont and the person deals with it and doesn't psot em there. I dunno maybe this thread won't work, but just an idea i had lol.

Archived