THE BEST WEBPAGE IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

I have seen a moose while at work, those things are huge. Supposedly when you hit a moose and if you kill the moose, you will probably die too cause they way a lot.

this is true, i doubt youd even kill a moose in a regular car. ive been in a car when a friend hit a deer, and well he wrote off the car and the deer ran away. those animals are super solid. believe me, we have fucking deer in my neighborhood all the time. moose are really tuff too.

Originally posted by Secret

In case you didn't know, this is an actual problem in Southern states. I met a girl from Atlanta that told me she was scared of driving at night because of the moose... they're huge and they'll wreck your car in a second.

we have deer in the south..but not moose. I saw a deer get smashed by a train once..the fucker exploded..it was off the chains.

'Our system uses a GPS to locate the moose, an infrared device to detect the moose, and an airbag to save the moose in case the GPS fails.'

now why would i want to buy an airbag for a moose? hell i dont even have an airbag so why am i gonna buy one for a goddamned moose!

eh, airbags are over-rated... they can hella bruise your face and hurt your arms cuz they come out so fast... i'd rather just slam my face through my big metal steering wheel, and over the huge, non-collapsing steering column... besides, my trucks old enough that it doesn't have seatbelts, so airbags are the least of my worries...

Archived