THE BEST WAY TO GET SOMEONE FIRED...

Stereotype V.001

Any suggestions, ideas, things that have worked for you in the past? It's at a fastfood franchise, and I don't work there, if that's of any help.

A few of the ideas I have had so far are

1. Throw a brick through the window with a note tied to it that says "HEY &*%&&*$, WE'RE ACTUALLY NOT GOING TO THE BEACH TOMOROW, YOUR CELLPHONE WAS OFF SO I FIGURED THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO REACH YOU. BYE!"

2. Etching the windows "**** ****** WORKS HERE, LOL, WTF, LOL"

3. Taking this idea from Seinfeld, call the manager 10-15 times a day asking if so and so can talk, and they said it was fine to call.

4. The less fun, but probably more succesful route, calling management and complaining that someone roughly fitting the description of intended victim "Spit in my kids 6-inch turkey!! You'll be hearing from my lawyer!!!"

Any help at all is much appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Jul 29 2005, 01:44 AM

Any suggestions, ideas, things that have worked for you in the past? It's at a fastfood franchise, and I don't work there, if that's of any help.

A few of the ideas I have had so far are

1. Throw a brick through the window with a note tied to it that says "HEY &*%&&*$, WE'RE ACTUALLY NOT GOING TO THE BEACH TOMOROW, YOUR CELLPHONE WAS OFF SO I FIGURED THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO REACH YOU. BYE!"

2. Etching the windows "**** ****** WORKS HERE, LOL, WTF, LOL"

3. Taking this idea from Seinfeld, call the manager 10-15 times a day asking if so and so can talk, and they said it was fine to call.

4. The less fun, but probably more succesful route, calling management and complaining that someone roughly fitting the description of intended victim "Spit in my kids 6-inch turkey!! You'll be hearing from my lawyer!!!"

Any help at all is much appreciated.

hahahah. some of those are classic

the problem with that last one is that a lot of time major franchises will often let their own lawyers handle things like that being that there is no valid proof and will stand by the employee as long as 1] they've been a good employee 2] he hasnt had any complaints in the pass

if you can get a friend or two to help, maybe your best route should be to call the manager/s over a week or so span complaining that he/she was really rude and you think they may of swore you on the way out the door.

there must be some serious animosity going on if you want someone to get fired from their job. thats cold.

i'd beat a man close to death if i knew he intentionally lost me my job.

why the hate? if you dont mind my asking so...?

edit:

fucking spelling

thats wrong to get someone fired... but eh...

stuff a dead rabit (any animal will do) in the bosses lunch and or desk and with a note saying thanks for sleeping with my wife or g/f you ass -____________ name of the dude you want to fire

its wrong but im bored!

Thanks to everyone who suggested I should just fight. I overlooked the easiest and most satisfying method.

"Rock up some dope and plant it in his car. Throw a stolen gun under the seat for good measures then call the cops and watch the show go down. "

This is a great idea, but it doesn't serve my purpose to have them thrown in jail. Also just a little bit over the top. The whole idea is to stop them from working at a certain place.

Heres what you do:

You get a some baking soda and put it into like 3-4 baggies to make it look like coke.

Then you put it into an envelope and go to dudes work and look for the manager, make sure you do it when hes either not working on on break. Tell the manager to hand the envelope to the dude you want fired, people being nosy by nature, the manager will look inside and see the "drugs" and will fire said employeee.

Guest KING BLING

I've actually got 2 ways that have worked for me to get someone fired but won't allow them to be used by the darkside...

what is the story behind this?

Guest Swizel

Ok this is how it's done.

1. Drink a large cup of confidence

2. Steal said employees name tag.

3. Get mask

4. Put on mask and name tag

5. Bend your boss over a chair

6. And rape the shit out of them.

And when its all over leave said employees' name tag at the place of violation.

Then your good to go. :gaga:

I'm only doing what's in my best interests. It involves graffiti, which is pretty much middle school shit, so I guess Biggus Dickus is right. It isn't a way rad kewl jivin ill "im gonna write over ur dope tagz behind teh walmartz", I am keeping myself under the radar by taking said person out of this place. Don't expect more information other than that, but I will post pictures if possible.

King Bling, I'm not doing anything with malicious intent. If you have ways that have helped you, let me know.

My newest idea is to get the keys, buy 10 of those non-lethal squirrel traps and catch a few dozen squirrels. Also buy some ballons and a banner saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ******." I think you can see where I'm going with that, getting the keys or a different way in without setting off an alarm would be difficult.