The Best Trainers Of All Time Are....

nang'eds!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nang'eds!

gotta be a nike, the airmax 90's where beautiful....or maybe these fuckers badass...

but then again converse allstar have been worn in and again, as have ye olde reebok workouts, now your turn to have a go, enjoy.

I stopped some guy from raving on Friday to ask him what trainers he had on. He said they were 85s, but I don't think they exist.

He wouldn't tell me where he got them from either, the tight cunt.

They looked a bit like those 87s - who knows.... I will try and find him next week!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I left it alone because I wasn't too sure what he meant.

I thought raving was the act of attending a rave.. so I didn't quite understand what he was talking about.

But he must have been talking about the retarded drug induced hand dancing.

What the fuck are you on about?

We're talking about trainers...

You said you stopped some guy from raving to ask where he got his shoes at. retard.

Yup, I distinctly remember mentioning that. I agree with you there.

What I don't understand is why you're moaning about it? What are you making an issue out of an irrelevant passing comment?

Explain yourself!

Originally posted by freeque

Yup, I distinctly remember mentioning that. I agree with you there.

What I don't understand is why you're moaning about it? What are you making an issue out of an irrelevant passing comment?

Explain yourself!

Someone else mentioned it first. Read over the thread again.

Someone else mentioned it first. Read over the thread again.

Yeh.... but what am I "getting off easy with"?

I just tapped the guy on the shoulder and said "What trainers are they, mate?"

You've all lost me!

Let's just post some pictures of trainers. All you north Americans have it easy - cheap endless supplies of "sneakers". Show us what we're missing out on.

Freeque - the problem is what we, and our friends across the pond think of as a 'rave'. To you or I, a rave is a large night club/dance event and the term covers a broad spectrum of music genres, whereas to the simple American a rave, or said 'ravers' looks someing like this and are quite rightly hated on at every opportunity...

http://www.coolvegas.com/images/pics/oldutopia/candy%20ravers%20utopia.jpg'>

I hope we've cleared up that little misunderstanding. Now, back to the best trainers of all time...

http://www.thesportsauthority.com/graphics/product_images/p165773reg.jpg'>

Shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Freeque - the problem is what we, and our friends across the pond think of as a 'rave'. To you or I, a rave is a large night club/dance event and the term covers a broad spectrum of music genres, whereas to the simple American a rave, or said 'ravers' looks someing like this and are quite rightly hated on at every opportunity...

http://www.coolvegas.com/images/pics/oldutopia/candy%20ravers%20utopia.jpg'>

Hahaha, that's funny as fuck!

I went trainer shopping today. Spotted a pair of those Air Max 87 Safaris (the first picture posted) for £130. The guy nearly convinced me to buy them, before I remembered that I was broke!