The Best Time of Your Life

Daze One Million

whats the best time you've had in your life?

for me it would be my senior year in highschool, i had a loving relationship with a beutiful girl, my teachers weren't hell bent on homework and projects, mad parties and got up waaay more often then i do now, no worries, no bills, no problems, just everything was easy and smooth sailing, thats prolly the best time ive ever had in my life so far, i miss that shit and sometimes wish i could go back and relive it, just to perfect it even more, what bout you guys, whats the best time you've ever had in your lives?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

Definately elementary school or earlier. Loads of free time and not a care in the world.

I lived in the fantastic world of my imagination, I played with my toys or drew happily for hours on end, girls/sex/relationships didn't exist, everything was an adventure, no responsibilities, no work, no stress, etc...etc... Everything was so vivid and wonderful. I'm glad I had a relatively carefree childhood but like any childhood, there were some very bad elements (my current self can be a reflection of that) but I would still take my childhood days over my current 'young adult' days, any day.

" I ate what I want whenever I wanted to and it didn't take much to fill me up. " That in itself would be the sort of metaphor for my childhood. Everything was simple and happy...

Originally posted by nG

my whole life was fights, girls, football ('soccer'), discovering lots of great new things and being the centre of attention.

i remember those days too, exept it was more of me not being the centre of attention/ which pleased me.

In secondary school, around fourth year. I was 15/16, and it was starting to dawn on me that I am bisexual. I was in a band with three other girls, and all of us were dealing with our sexuality. Basically we spent every spare minute in school coming up with excuses to look at and touch each other.

deadly. i'm still with one of those girls :)

Guest imported_Tesseract

I guess it was when i passed the test for artschool and at the same time fell in love with my ex. The whole goodtime era lasted about 6 months but it was so tense i cant forget it, meeting new people, finally doing what you wanted to do and having this georgeous girl dropping by my house at 3 am cause 'she was thinking about me and couldnt get any sleep'...yeah, lots of trips that year to.

Guest Pilau Hands

last summer. it had it's turmoil, but i was in love and in the most beautiful place i'd been in a long time, probably because of the first part of that. i travelled the whole summer and did things i'd never done before.

this summer was balls.

The greatest time was about 21 years ago. This muggy september night I think i was being conceved man that was fun 1/2 was swimming freely and the other half of me was just chillin around watin' for some homies to swim by.

that shit was grrrr8.

Guest T E A S E R

my childhood was good, one of my favorite memories was coming home after school and riding the bus home with my friends, and id come home and try to find my new cat, she was a baby... i loved that cat.

and when i meet my first ...cindy, she was breathe taking, i remember that whole summer i spent with her like it was 5 mins ago, its etched in my mind.

and the last time i was happy and felt alive was the brief few minutes when i was bombing, during the act, not afterwards... :lol:

senior year high school......so much to do, all the homies were there, work was easy, all i did was fuck around.....and i had nothing to worry about......well now that i think abou it....life isnt bad at all right now...so shit...right now is also a pretty good time in life....