the best part about being a writer...

seeking

so recently im at taco bell in the drive through. i take my seat belt off to get the food, pull out and forget to put it back on for two blocks. during that time, a cop happens to pass me. he pulls me over less than half a mile later (when i had it on) and even after listenign to my perfectly logical story, procedes to give me a ticket.

that annoyed me.

today i went to court for it.

the judge didnt throw it out, despite his admitting that he does that all the time, and infact even worse, he'll just not wear it sometimes at all, cause he doesnt feel like dealing with it.

but he didnt throw it out.

so now i lost money by taking time off work to fight it, and by having to pay the fine.

then, since i didnt figure there was any way this was gonna stick, i didnt have much cash with me, so the court made me give them 6 of my last 11 dollars. abnd 'promise' to bring the rest in by next wednesday.

fuck yall bitches.

things like this annoy me immensely. but it also makes me glad im a writer, and even gladder still that someone invented 'etch bath' which allows me to do tens of thousands of dollars of damage within seconds.

i have no qualms with being an 'adult' who 'knows better' but still occasionally takes time out of his day to 'do it anyway'.

infact, this should really just be an etch appreciation thread, because it's a very magical solution to many of lives problems. i would discuss it further, but you never know who might be watching.

seeks/get your moneys worth/bomb the suburbs/how old am i?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and funny you mention 'Bomb the Suburbs'.

wasn't there a chapter on why we shouldn't raise the cost of urban living?

seems like etching gov't buildings will do just that.

i iknow exactly how you feel.. i was walking back from work one morning, this dorm had a buncha bagels out... so i roll up to get a bagel (there were 100s there)... fuckers wouldnt let me have one... first thing that popped in my head was that they're getting the etch bath..

Originally posted by Kilo7-

and funny you mention 'Bomb the Suburbs'.

wasn't there a chapter on why we shouldn't raise the cost of urban living?

seems like etching gov't buildings will do just that.

funny you should not be able to read. :D

i havent read it in quite a while, but im fairly sure that since it was the title of the book, that the idea of bombing suburban areas was encouraged.

either way, there are enough suv's in this town to cover the damages.

hell, i already got $30 on it!

there may have been a 'no etch' policy, but whatever, laws are for fags (and seatbelt wearing girls) ;)

actually seeking

actual boming of the burbs was encouraged but with a disclaimer.

One of his major points was that if you bomb joe's hardware

then Joe has to pay to replace his etched windows or he will loose

business. Then he's got to up the price of his goods to compensate

for the money he put out. On the same note, schools will have to take

the money out of textbooks and put it into buffing. Upski says he's

not going to do things that raise the cost of urban living anymore.

'Bombing The Suburbs' is more about 'Not Boming the 'Urbs' than any specific act itself.

going on an etch attack and doing 'tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage'

would not get upski's approval. I'd bet on it.

That seatbelt law shit is pretty gay. It's bullshit, they pretend it's done all for the well being of the masses, but in all actuality they enforce it just to fuck with po' folks, in my opinion. Seatbelts do save lives, but, the choice of wearing one ,while in a motor vehicle, should be left up to that individual. They might as well fine people for not flossing their teeth.

viva la etch bath....keep it on the dl

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

than upski can blowski me for being a pusski

fa showski.

etching the windows of a very upper-middle class courthouse is not raising the cost of living 15 miles away in the ghetto.

either way, im not trying to rationalize, im trying to vanda.....

seeks/i was almost a rapper

etching the windows of a very upper-middle class courthouse is not raising the cost of living 15 miles away in the ghetto.

Sure it is.

Almost anything 'very upper-middle class' will grab the municipal

cash before anything in the ghetto. You know that the 6g's needed

to fix the windows will go to fix the windows even if the 3rd graders

in the ghetto are still using history books from 10 years ago.

The ghetto gets to pick at the leftovers once the upper-middle has picked the meat from the bone.

The ghetto gets to pick at the leftovers once the upper-middle has picked the meat from the bone.

...which makes it so much sweeter when you bust out of the hood and become a cash money millionaire and/or a no limit soldier. make em say......uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. bling bling

[bSure it is.

Almost anything 'very upper-middle class' will grab the municipal

cash before anything in the ghetto. You know that the 6g's needed

to fix the windows will go to fix the windows even if the 3rd graders

in the ghetto are still using history books from 10 years ago.

The ghetto gets to pick at the leftovers once the upper-middle has picked the meat from the bone. [/b]

we're talking about completely different cities, with completely different budgets and different pools of funding.

there is no 'ghetto' in the municipality i'm dealing with.

i agree with what you're saying, im just saying in this situation, it does not at all apply.

Originally posted by seeking

. but it also makes me glad im a writer, and even gladder still that someone invented 'etch bath' which allows me to do tens of thousands of dollars of damage within seconds.

WEll a rock or brick can do the same, or more damage (completely smashing the window) and is avalible to rockers, and the general population. So i think that you being a writer does not give you the advantage in this situation.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Bored, arent we?...

On the seatbelt ish, I respect laws that can save your life more than others laws, given that i dont respect laws in general. Blatant truth is, you might find yourself pretty happy with the ticket fine you paid once when safely buckled in your trashed car.

Besides that, all ideology in graffiti is always less important than style.

Originally posted by DREDZ

That seatbelt law shit is pretty gay. It's bullshit, they pretend it's done all for the well being of the masses, but in all actuality they enforce it just to fuck with po' folks, in my opinion. Seatbelts do save lives, but, the choice of wearing one ,while in a motor vehicle, should be left up to that individual. They might as well fine people for not flossing their teeth.

viva la etch bath....keep it on the dl

It doesn't have to do with poor folks at all........it has to do with excessive spending in need of financial assistance! The govt. pisses a certain portion away......from their frivolous spending and then they need to recoup (in all honesty) They give a fuck about you! You're human therefore you're money! You pay for tabs? Stickers on your license plates? Right? WTF is that? Money for road maintenance? But yet a Mercedes Driver pays more than someone from the trailer court driving a bucket even though we drive the same roads? Does that make sense either? None of this excessive shit does...........So they got you paying for what? Whatever their void is.......

They need money so they say.........

"Okay Mr. Police Officers.........we need to raise the quota from 25 seatbelt tickets this month to 50! Each one of you peasy ass "go-for bitches" need 50 now! Signing off it's your Captain!"

At $80 a pop? Do the math..........It's just money and there is numerous bastard accountant / bookkeeper county/state employees to address the funds needed! They need it and you'll pay it! It happens.........

This is post is pure fantasy and does not relate to real life. Infact this whole post is a story. I do not condone such actions anywhere. Vandalism is a crime. But anyway, court houses usually have cameras everywhere. or atleast in imaginary land they do.

WE hope the protagonist of the story knew that, or else the protagonist will be unable to have a good ending.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats exactly how it works. Around here, the seatbelt law is in full effect but its no big deal if you're not wearing it, unless the cop really feels like fuckin with you, you walk. What happens though, is that my city has a HUGE parking problem...if you dont feel like paying for parking you just dump your car in an area that teoritically is forbiden, lets say 15 meters from an intersection (i'm saying theoritically, cause you dont actually bother anyone by being there). The cops will come rip out your licence plates, make you go down there, pay 100 euros fine and keep you licence for 30 days. At the end of that month, you get the plates and licence back.

When they saw it was to obvious that shit like that cant be happenning in a city that has 5 times they cars it can handle...they made free parkings? NO!

They came up with this dope (and totally anticonstitutional) plan, since you fucked up you can avoid the 30 days no-licence/plates thing if you pay the ammountx2 aka 200 euros....cops are bitches, that aint nothing new...however, i prefer a fine for a cause that at least sounds more ethical than being straight mugged over bullshit.

the ghetto has a high cost of living because of a crooked system...not because someone wants to go use etch bath on a window...keeping a window clean is a priviledge, and not needed....

and if we dont like there demands...there buildings get held hostage and killed...

Originally posted by metallix

court houses usually have cameras everywhere. or atleast in imaginary land they do.

right, but in this imaginary world, you can stand around having imaginary conversations on a cell phone, looking all over the place, scoping shit out, and people dont even think twice about it.

cell phones are the second best thing, after etch.

;)

when i was younger i was busted for writing, and i was in the cop shop being questioned...eventually, they pulled out pics of me adn some crew doing some shit and i was forced to sign a confession...after that, i ganked a little pad of ink and asked to go to the restroom...where i proceeded to do the deed all over the fucking bathroom...ink pads, fingers...poo...it was messy. i enjoyed it.

Archived