Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the best part about being a writer...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Oct 7, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

so recently im at taco bell in the drive through. i take my seat belt off to get the food, pull out and forget to put it back on for two blocks. during that time, a cop happens to pass me. he pulls me over less than half a mile later (when i had it on) and even after listenign to my perfectly logical story, procedes to give me a ticket.
    that annoyed me.
    today i went to court for it.
    the judge didnt throw it out, despite his admitting that he does that all the time, and infact even worse, he'll just not wear it sometimes at all, cause he doesnt feel like dealing with it.
    but he didnt throw it out.
    so now i lost money by taking time off work to fight it, and by having to pay the fine.
    then, since i didnt figure there was any way this was gonna stick, i didnt have much cash with me, so the court made me give them 6 of my last 11 dollars. abnd 'promise' to bring the rest in by next wednesday.
    fuck yall bitches.
    things like this annoy me immensely. but it also makes me glad im a writer, and even gladder still that someone invented 'etch bath' which allows me to do tens of thousands of dollars of damage within seconds.
    i have no qualms with being an 'adult' who 'knows better' but still occasionally takes time out of his day to 'do it anyway'.

infact, this should really just be an etch appreciation thread, because it's a very magical solution to many of lives problems. i would discuss it further, but you never know who might be watching.

seeks/get your moneys worth/bomb the suburbs/how old am i?

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

didn't 12oz used to have a 'no etch' policy?

kilo/head scratching

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Etch the fuck out of the judge's car. Maybe take some etch to his face if the oppurtunity presents itself.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

and funny you mention 'Bomb the Suburbs'.

wasn't there a chapter on why we shouldn't raise the cost of urban living?
    seems like etching gov't buildings will do just that.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

seatbelts are for girls

6. $360

$360 Elite Member

OR you could tell the officer that the seat belt dosnt work because you spilled etch on it:D :D

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i iknow exactly how you feel.. i was walking back from work one morning, this dorm had a buncha bagels out... so i roll up to get a bagel (there were 100s there)... fuckers wouldnt let me have one... first thing that popped in my head was that they're getting the etch bath..

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

funny you should not be able to read. :D

i havent read it in quite a while, but im fairly sure that since it was the title of the book, that the idea of bombing suburban areas was encouraged.

either way, there are enough suv's in this town to cover the damages.
    hell, i already got $30 on it!

there may have been a 'no etch' policy, but whatever, laws are for fags (and seatbelt wearing girls) ;)

9. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I always thought it would be more amusing to get some 70% HF and actually melt the damn windows, but that wouldn't be considered writing anymore I suppose.

10. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

thats what i like to hear

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

actually seeking

actual boming of the burbs was encouraged but with a disclaimer.
    One of his major points was that if you bomb joe's hardware
    then Joe has to pay to replace his etched windows or he will loose
    business. Then he's got to up the price of his goods to compensate
    for the money he put out. On the same note, schools will have to take
    the money out of textbooks and put it into buffing. Upski says he's
    not going to do things that raise the cost of urban living anymore.

'Bombing The Suburbs' is more about 'Not Boming the 'Urbs' than any specific act itself.

going on an etch attack and doing 'tens of thousands of dollars worth of damage'
    would not get upski's approval. I'd bet on it.

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

than upski can blowski me for being a pusski

13. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

i got my thread closed because i just mentioned the word etch....oh well

i say fuckin destroy the court house, patrol cars, all that shit

upski may not approve but dazeski does

14. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

That seatbelt law shit is pretty gay. It's bullshit, they pretend it's done all for the well being of the masses, but in all actuality they enforce it just to fuck with po' folks, in my opinion. Seatbelts do save lives, but, the choice of wearing one ,while in a motor vehicle, should be left up to that individual. They might as well fine people for not flossing their teeth.

viva la etch bath....keep it on the dl

15. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

http://fyd.fuxored.net/System.GIF'>

go get 'em seeks