Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the best of both worlds.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Feb 7, 2002.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

well this is the second pre-release music review since that whole canibus c true hollywood i forgot the rest was, and for a good reason, one.

Jay-Z an R. Kelly : The Best of Both Worlds

is hot. that shit is hot, an i dont even listen to r. kelly or RnB. but this cd is hot, you wanna be a pimp? grab this cd. not only that it was well done an put together. im suprised they made it work, but they did.... who woulda thought?

an for all those who still bought the canibus cd, i told you so, fuckin garbage... im still trying to supress that memory an have convinced myself his new cd hasnt come out yet an will be released in the near future.

this one isnt a paint saver, so spend that 20 bucks.

2. NATO

NATO Guest

3. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

don't hate, congradulate.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

jayz = no thanx
    rkelly = 98% no thanx

5. 455

455 Guest

I recently aquired a classic-from a friend....The Cenobites lp from like '94 or '95 or something....sweet.Kool Keith and Godfather Don-it is excellent!.a must have,no doubt.