the best holiday. EVER.

BOZACK

yo. mardi gras is in full effect, and i live in louisiana, where it actually matters. this shit is more fun than christmas, kwaanza and hannukah combined negro. if you're not going to new orleans your mardi gras ain't nothin but a fresh turd out my rosey asshole. but it's ok i still wanna hear your plans.

i am going to dominate canal, st. charles, napoleon, and any other shady ass street uptown that i choose to make my stomping grounds. straight pissing on cars all day & all night. last year i took a monster shit in some random hoodrat's crack shack on josephine st. (what do you fuckers know about josephine johnny ya heard) while some junked-out heroin dude lay unconcious on her couch. then she gave me beads and beer woohoo

so what are you gonna do for the best holiday everrrrr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I did New Orleans for Mardi Gras in 2000.

I will agree that it was a hell of a lot of fun,

so without trying to be offensive, it was way too american for me.

I mean it was all budwieser, frat boys in white baseball caps and nascar.

You know what I mean? It was good fun, but I doubt it could compare to

say.... Carnival in Rio or a week in AyaNapa (sp). just my feelings on it though.

oh yeah...

it's was great times and I had a fucking blast!

I ended up drinking away my cab fare to get back

to the hotel so I had to convince this girlie from

Florida that she should give me money.

I swear I could have been a gigalo.

Burbon St will always smell like piss, spilt beer and clove cigarettes to me.

(and that smell brings me right back there every time!)

Good idea but I would probably get in too many fights over my chick.

Wasn't there some crazy flick a few years ago of some chick at Marti Gras being lifted up by about twenty guys who had their hands ALL over her?

Scary. Props to all those participating but that kind of mob-rule party mentality just isn't my style at all.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Been there twice, insanity every time. Spent the whole time with a crowd of over 80 puertorricans and panamanians, so I didn't get too caught up in the ultra-American frat partying Kilo mentioned.

Leap year's eve does sound like a good idea to party though...

yeah lens...

when I was there you could just see certain mobs that you know wouldn't be girl friendly.

That's really just a matter of listening to your gut and going down another street.

Shit was getting a little heated when the sun was coming up,

but if you have your girl with you, then the best bet is to just scoot back to a 'private party' anyway.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

when is jazz fest down there? i also hear thats fun, but i'm sure not quite the same.

jazzfest is in the spring (you probably knew that already), but i'm not sure of the date this year. it's fun as hell, but yeah it's very different from mardi gras...

the actual festival is in the fairgrounds, requires tickets, etc. but it's worth it. tons of music of all kinds from local gospel to transvestite rappers to poppy moron acts like lenny kravitz.

it gets crowded as hell, but there's not really a mob mentality. there's alot of hippie types (young and old) and careless use of every drug imaginable out in the open. last time i went there was this 40 yr old couple lighting crack pipes in lawn chairs. i kid you not.

Archived