The best fucking games ever

Guest Wireless

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GTA3 rules! i dont own a playstation2 but i rented one just to play that game. I ended up with 25 bucks in late charges because i kept the game and the memory card for a week after it was due. it was worth it because i finished that bad boy.

gta3 is the fuckin best i usually borrow it from the little neighbor kid but he has been being a real dick so im gonna have to kick his ass next time hes outside with the game. but im getting it for my bday haha yay!! i love running around in cars doing drive by's haha and just going all insane and masacring people and waiting for the ambulance to come then killing the EMT's and stealing the ambulance haha

Guest YinzerXpress

ill front on final fantasy all day long if i got a fat blunt in my hand while im playing arch rivals for nintendo, that was the fucking shit.

new shit, gta3 is the illest game..... ever..... dont front

Guest spectr

gta 3 needs to be online multiplayer to be a good game!

counter strike ()////5

but yeah dragon warrior!!! so much better then any final fantasy

double dragon

river raid yeah talking bout that atari 2600 shit

area 51

tenchu

007 goldeneye

quake 2

civilization

tetris

and dont even try to say you werent addicted to duck hunt way back when

Guest Catch22

Mafia. I'll have to check that out. Is it for ps2? Has anyone else played it? What about SOCOM, I heard it comes with that earpiece that you can command other troops with verbally.

Archived