The Best DJ in the World.

effyoo

No joke.

Z-Trip, Radar, Emile. The Bombshelter DJ's.

AC/DC to to Groove is in the heart to Funk to Jurassic 5 to Peter Tosh to Beenie Man to Ambient to Scratches to Death Metal to Trance to Hip Hop to Disco to Old School to The Clash to Steppenwolf to fuck, whatever ... you see what I'm tring to say.

... in one set. Check it out. Really. I never get excited about shit like this. Really.

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixDa...edMediaID=66289

Ignore the undesirables. Just listen.

Check 19:30 min. in: a good example of the variety.

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixDa...edMediaID=43448

Check 1:08:00 in., then at about 1:10:30 Fuck ,listen to the whole thing. Again, ignore the undesirables. Would you hear anyone else play this?

I First heard the Bombshelter DJ's in 1998, or early '99. They rock a party like it should be done - with no regard to the style of music.

...If you like that sort of thing...

*sp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i started that group, but we split due to creative differences. good to see they're still doing well

:lol:

Guest imported_Europe

I would say DJ Noize.

Always the best, he rocked like crazy last time I saw and heard him...

Christmas night clubbing is the bomb.

if you're talking about the best dj, i only really consider turntablists too

z-trip is pretty damn fucking good, saw him with shadow and it was nuts to hear the old metal stuff getting mixed in, i love mixes that go all over the place into every genre, i have an excellent avalanches mix with 'girls just wanna have fun' over 'crosstown traffic' and madonna's 'holiday' over 'like a rolling stone' and all that kind of nonsense

need to mention q-bert though, i missed seeing him last year :(

and dj plus-one is scottish

Yea bro, bombshelter is tight. One of my friends got a 2 cd mix from one of his sisters friends, the guy that was the announcer for the billboard music awards. We were bump'n it on our last snowboard trip ( undertone immunity declared ):D

They mix some crazy shit, Rush, Black Sabbth<--spell, 80s shit, hiphop. Pretty much evey thing.

Guest nuronETK

i would have to agree with who ever said the best dj is in there room thinking of outlandish new shit nobodys seen or will ever see.

i went over to these cats house and they were fucking amazing!!!!!!

i never had heard of them or seen them in my life but every one of them had a style of scratching i had never heard. useing alot of rubs and tears and minimal fader work. ill

any way i have to give it to the allies

a trak

craze

klever

and who ever elese

and vadim who puts out the crazyist downtempo funked out scratchalisious beats. anyone ever hear the song "are you sure*" ohh that shit is hot

Guest BROWNer

vadim definitely clowns most mentioned on the prodo

tip...but is he a guy that can actually rock compositions on

some tables?

Archived