Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The best damn show ever "The Shield"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by gibby27, Feb 10, 2003.

1. gibby27

gibby27 New Jack

This show is the best show out their right now. Vick kicks ass. I have seen ever episode from season 1 and 2 and i am blown away. It just kicks getting better and better. It makes the Sorpanos look like a daycare center. The best quote from the show is "Sometimes it takes a punch in the face to remind the last time you were punched in the face." Write back some comments or questions. I want to know people think of this show. Because at my house on tuesdays nights at 10 i have tons of friends over drinking and watching this show.

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

no i havent seen the show. you are such a nerd. :crazy:

my fave show is anything on the discovery channel.

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

FUCK CABLE RICH BOY...Stay in the valley where you belong.

nah, just joshin'

4. gibby27

gibby27 New Jack

You are a fucking retard. Everyone has cable.

Just kidding. Yeah right fag.

5. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

6. gibby27

gibby27 New Jack

Thanks member but not yet elite member

7. 455

455 Guest

I like watching re-runs of "The Streets of San Francisco" with Micheal Douglas and Carl Malden....that show rules....1974 to 1979.

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hah :)

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

http://www.funnygreetings.com/cops/cop_donuts_lg_wht.gif'>

fuck the cops.
    donut eatin motherfuckers!

[img]http://www.whoopeecushion.com/images/gr32.gif'>

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest