the battle between fast food resteraunts

tue skinny

lately ive been hooked on the number 9 from burger king. shits the best. especially with onion rings. i also have a bike. anyway i think burger king is the best in my opinion .second i think it would be wendys cuz good food,but its no burger king.3rd wold be mcdonalds. i havent eaten this shit since the fifth grade i really dont like it at all. atleast bruger king dont make me shit right after i swallow the food.what are your opinions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by beardo

oh man.. goodtimes... whyd you remind me! THE BEST

hahahahha! last time i had that was when i lived in denver, many years ago.

in-n-out #1 and a vanilla shake

burger king-2 double cheese plain and large onion ring straight out the fryer

wendy's-2 double stacks cheese and mayo only

ill be at taco bell before i go anywhere else though-bean burrito or 2 with on sauce or onion , plus rice. soft taco

sonic's vanilla shakes

arby's

i only eat mcd's for breakfast-sausage mdmuffins and hash browns.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

where the hell are the "sonic" places??? ive seen the ads on cable tv all the time and in the states ive passed through ive never seen one...help.

How the fuck can you people eat that garbage. Especially McDonalds. Do you have any idea what goes on behind the facade of a fast food chain? Did you know that chances are very good that when you eat a burger at these places there is cow feces in it (excluding in n out)? Processed cow feces, granted, but cow feces nevertheless. In buying food from mcdonalds, burger king, and the like you indirectly support the destruction of our environment, the practice of taking illegal immigrants from Mexico for cheap labor, the extinction of the livestock farmer to be replaced by corporate farms (which is a bad thing),obesity, terrible conditions in many meat packing plants, the injury of 1 in 3 meat packing workers requiring beyond first aid every year, unclean meat (and food poisoning), the homogenization of our, and the world's cultures, and countless other unpleasant things. In n' out is clean though, so eat there instead of mcdonald's or bk, and spread the word!

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

How the fuck can you people eat that garbage. Especially McDonalds. Do you have any idea what goes on behind the facade of a fast food chain? Did you know that chances are very good that when you eat a burger at these places there is cow feces in it (excluding in n out)? Processed cow feces, granted, but cow feces nevertheless. In buying food from mcdonalds, burger king, and the like you indirectly support the destruction of our environment, the practice of taking illegal immigrants from Mexico for cheap labor, the extinction of the livestock farmer to be replaced by corporate farms (which is a bad thing),obesity, terrible conditions in many meat packing plants, the injury of 1 in 3 meat packing workers requiring beyond first aid every year, unclean meat (and food poisoning), the homogenization of our, and the world's cultures, and countless other unpleasant things. In n' out is clean though, so eat there instead of mcdonald's or bk, and spread the word!

its a dirty job. but hell, someone has to do it.

Originally posted by WhenOne

-in n out

-arbys

-jack in the box

mcdonalds = barf

we have a sonics and a rallys close by but ive never gone in either of them, good food?

you eat arby's and jack in the box and call mcdonalds barf?

i'd rather eat fake processed cow beef then those disgusting roast beef sandwhiches anyday ... arby's has to be the most disgusting shit pile in the universe.

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

if we all burnt 5 mcd's to the ground the world would be a better place.

Guest willy.wonka

LNL

L N L'S ....its all over the island...for the same price you pay for a number 4,i get a plate lunch with rice,teriyaki steak and mac salad or kim chee...i go with the kim chee.....or there is this other place called byrons...a tweaker hangout with delicious curry....or they have this other place that opens at midnight and i think closes in the morning...good place too...

its all about plate lunch places...

yummy yummy yummy.i got "FOOD" in me tummy..

eat well...

Archived